FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving "Sam's Dinky Noggin" and "Sam's Shrunken Head" mugs from Tiki Farm coming soon (promo, pg.3)...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
"Sam's Dinky Noggin" and "Sam's Shrunken Head" mugs from Tiki Farm coming soon (promo, pg.3)...
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 3:37 pm   Permalink

Just posting to say that Tiki Farm has been working on a mug based on my "Shrunken Tiki" painting.

Holden has sent me the early stage pics of the clay sculpt, and they have done a BEAUTIFUL job on it so far (even in the very early stages yet!) I will be able to post the clay pics tonight.

www.samgambino.com

[ This Message was edited by: Sam Gambino on 2004-11-17 12:37 ]

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 3:38 pm   Permalink

wooohoo!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 3:44 pm   Permalink

Congratulation. I always loved that painting. You must be very proud of that new baby of yours.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 3:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Hale Tiki and virani. Yes, I'm very proud. It feels great to have Tiki Farm work their magic on my artwork.

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 4:37 pm   Permalink

ongratulations Sam Way to go
Happy Happy Happy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 4:48 pm   Permalink

That's going to be one ugly mother f#$%in mug. In a good way, of course.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 4:55 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Ben and Hale Tiki! Here are the first stage clay sculpt pics...

www.samgambino.com

net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 5:26 pm   Permalink

Hey Sam that is one kool lookin mug. Congrats! I cant wait to get on of these. Are they limited or a open mug?

[ This Message was edited by: net-tiki on 2004-11-10 17:28 ]

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 5:30 pm   Permalink

How cool is that? You know I want one.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VonTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-11-10 5:47 pm   Permalink

Sweeet! gotta have it!

View Profile of VonTiki Send a personal message to VonTiki  Email VonTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 7:04 pm   Permalink

Nice going Sam and Tiki Farm, Awesome news! That is going to be a pretty unique mug! I like dig the blue, Are you are going to do it in other colors too?
Way to go!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 8:26 pm   Permalink

oh dear god, thats a must have mug!!!1....when they plannin on releasin this sucker????

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 9:40 pm   Permalink

Instant classic! Is this a limited edition, Sam? That's a must have!

A-A

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-10 10:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks for all of your kind words.

Net-tiki and Aaron's Akua, I'm thinking it will be an open edition, but Holden has the last word on that.

Thanks, Raffertiki and VonTiki!

Thanks too, Chongo. I'm not really sure if it will be done in different colors, but the twine will be hand-painted in a different color than the rest of the mug.

Hala bullhiki, it's set to come out in Spring of 2005.

Thanks for all of your compliments. They made my day!

www.samgambino.com

McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-11 04:14 am   Permalink

Cool mug Sam, can't wait to pick it up. My Sam Gambino painting "Consultation In Blue" is the pride of my tiki collection, your stuff is great.

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation