FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving "Sam's Dinky Noggin" and "Sam's Shrunken Head" mugs from Tiki Farm coming soon (promo, pg.3)...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
"Sam's Dinky Noggin" and "Sam's Shrunken Head" mugs from Tiki Farm coming soon (promo, pg.3)...
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-11-13 9:41 pm   Permalink

SAM!!!!

That mug is TOO COOL! A great shrunken head makes its debut as a mug! Can't wait to see it in the (rotten, shrunken) flesh!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-14 12:37 am   Permalink

Does Tiki Farm need anyone to sweep up around the place? At the rate good mugs are coming out I'm gonna need an employee discount.

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-14 9:03 pm   Permalink

Thanks, kauno, Polynesiac and Tiki Gardener. I agree that Tiki Farm has done a very fine job with the sculpting.

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 6:59 pm   Permalink

Here's our official promo for Sam's Shrunken Head AND Sam's Dinky Noggin...

The promo's for print, not designed for the web so the smaller text is kind of grainy (it reads "wax sculpt shown"). Sam's design is complete with a stiched-up/sutured reverse section on each of the shrunken heads.
Mahaloz,
Holden

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather on 2004-11-16 19:02 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-17 7:57 pm   Permalink

Those are going to be awesome.Huge congrats to Sam and TikiFarm. I may have to try to get one.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-18 11:21 am   Permalink

Is that the final color? Will there be blue ones?

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-18 2:53 pm   Permalink

Thanks much, rodeotiki.
Raffertiki - That's just the wax sculpt in the pic. The color or colors have not been nailed as of yet.

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-17 9:41 pm   Permalink

Sam, I just received my Sam's Shrunken Head mug today via Fed Ex. I pre-ordered it at Oasis and live pretty close to Tiki Farm, so this must be the first batch to be sent out. I love this mug! Looking over the Tiki Farm inventory - this is a really unique offering. Love the blue glaze and the extra stitching on the back to keep the alcohol from leaking! Take some pride in this one Sam, you've definitely earned it!

Mahalo,

A-A

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-17 11:24 pm   Permalink

Hey Sam

I missed this thread back in the day. Awesome looking mug. Of course, they ahd a great design to work with. Love it. How about a hypnotiki mug too? Now you can ogle your Gambino art and drink it too.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Ape
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-17 11:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-17 21:41, Aaron's Akua wrote:
Love the blue glaze and the extra stitching on the back to keep the alcohol from leaking! Take some pride in this one Sam, you've definitely earned it!

Mahalo,A-A

Just ordered the green and purple from Tiki Farm. There is no blue on the farm site, but I did find it on the After5 website. I think I ordered two shots and not the blue mug by the way it looks.
http://www.after5catalog.com/product/098-05002.aspx

[ This Message was edited by: Fez Ape 2005-09-18 01:46 ]

View Profile of Fez Ape Send a personal message to Fez Ape      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-18 12:49 pm   Permalink

Thanks, for posting and for the comps, A-A. I hadn't received mine as of yet, but now, I'm even more anxious to get them. Thanks for the kind words, hewey and Fez Ape. I appreciate the After 5 link too!

www.samgambino.com

[ This Message was edited by: Sam Gambino 2005-09-18 12:50 ]

El Bastardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-18 2:18 pm   Permalink

Will these be available at the Hukilau?

I figure I could save the shipping and handling charges.

View Profile of El Bastardo Send a personal message to El Bastardo  Goto the website of El Bastardo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-18 6:10 pm   Permalink

Oh man I cant wait.....heheheheh

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-19 08:55 am   Permalink

Hey El Bastardo- I won't be at Hukilau, but Tiki Farm might. If they are there, then they may have some of these with them. Thanks, too kirby.

www.samgambino.com

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-19 11:05 am   Permalink

Sam, these guys are definitely awesome. They say Sam Gambino all ofer them. We are proud, Sir.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation