FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving "Sam's Dinky Noggin" and "Sam's Shrunken Head" mugs from Tiki Farm coming soon (promo, pg.3)...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
"Sam's Dinky Noggin" and "Sam's Shrunken Head" mugs from Tiki Farm coming soon (promo, pg.3)...
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-19 10:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-19 11:05, Benzart wrote:
They say Sam Gambino all ofer them.

Thanks, Ben. That's true in more ways than one... it's exactly how I look first thing in the morning....

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 12:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-19 08:55, Sam Gambino wrote:
Hey El Bastardo- I won't be at Hukilau, but Tiki Farm might. If they are there, then they may have some of these with them. Thanks, too kirby.

sammy, It sounds here like your giving me credit for sumthin, but im not sure what,haha.You desirve all the success in the world,your a great artist, I hope I can reach your level sumday,hmmm... how bout today,are you ready to pass the torch...jk...

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 1:20 pm   Permalink

Hey kirby-

Thanks for the kind compliment! You've been turning out some really fine stuff lately with lots of your own style showing in it. Keep up the fine work!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 6:01 pm   Permalink

Sam Sam Sam, itz about time. I think that TF got your through in Record time. I Want one. Can't wait to see those Bad boys.
Are ya'feelin a bitmore Proud recently, you should. We All love you man.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 6:12 pm   Permalink

Hey Ben. Thanks for the comps. Except for being out of town and just getting back, I've been really busy lately working on a big project in the town where I live. There is an old pharmacy here built at the turn of the century, and until Hurricane Ivan, the original building was covered up with ribbed metal. Well, the metal blew off and revealed the original stonework, etc. underneath so the owners decided to restore it to it's original charm. Anyhow, I just finished doing all of the painting on the front and side just as it was in the 40's and 50's. The paintwork is really nothing fancy, actually nothing more fancy than basic billboard-style letters using the old layout and colors, but it does show the look that the pharmacy had in that period. I am happy to have something to do with any restoration of that kind, so it was a fun job for me. Now back to my coffee table book pursuits and more time here at TC.

www.samgambino.com

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 6:21 pm   Permalink

Sam , we need pics. And how is that book coming along? hee hee ...

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-09 12:41 pm   Permalink

Sam, I received your " Shrunken Head" mug today when I got home from Hukilau. it is really cool. Mahalos to you.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 10:05 am   Permalink

Hey Sam, I piched up a purple Dinky Noggin at the Mai KAi. Very special.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 1:40 pm   Permalink

Thanks Raffertiki!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation