FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tell tale tiki preview @ miles t's house???
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
tell tale tiki preview @ miles t's house???
mmoderntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-08 06:08 am   Permalink

Hey TCers,
Miles show will be happening this Saturday evening (Dec. 11th)from 6 - 9 pm. We are M Modern Gallery and are located at:

m modern gallery
448 N. Palm Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92262
760 413-1383

We are a less than two hour drive from both LA and San Diego. We have great restaurants and spas too! The pieces miles did for this show are very reasonably priced and you might want to make the effort to come see these in person. The show will run until January 2nd, 2005.

NOTE: We have a surplus of "It's All About the Tiki" merchandise at the gallery (including some sold out items - Sorry, no Shag items left). All will be on sale at 30% off that evening only. This is a great time to knock off some early Christmas gifts. Better yet, purchase one of Miles prints and give the gift of great art.

Admission is open to the public, is free of charge and beverages and snacks will be provided. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!

Regards, Jay

View Profile of mmoderntiki Send a personal message to mmoderntiki  Email mmoderntiki Goto the website of mmoderntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-08 2:54 pm   Permalink

As Miles noted, I'm a boob and thought the date for the opening was Friday... it's Saturday, and you all should not miss it, but unfortunately I can't make it. I'm incredibly bummed, but I hope to go see the show at a future date.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-11 09:32 am   Permalink

See ya tonight!
Lisa and I also got a room at the Caliente Tropics. I know there are other TCers staying there too. Should be a fun night.

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation