FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Beyond Tiki » » Jimmy Buffett = Unrepentant Sinner!
Jimmy Buffett = Unrepentant Sinner!
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-14 1:04 pm   Permalink

http://www.pluggedinonline.com/music/music/A0001909.cfm

A hilarious review of the man we love to hate. But these people hate him for an entirely different reason!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreakBear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-15 1:10 pm   Permalink

We must stop him, lest our children become enticed to live by his reckless example!

View Profile of FreakBear Send a personal message to FreakBear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-15 10:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:
It’s been 27 years since “Margaritaville,” and Buffett still lives for the weekends. A few positive moments aside, this CD finds him spiritually lost in a chronic midlife crisis full of bars, women and zero accountability.

Sounds like an okay guy to me. I think this review may have changed my perspective...

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
calneva
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-11-16 9:54 pm   Permalink

Friends...What we have here is the most blatant example of Satan's involvement in the record business since Pat Boone's metal album...Can I hear an AMEN?

View Profile of calneva Send a personal message to calneva      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 10:54 pm   Permalink

AMEN MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! AMEN!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Hitch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-11-20 08:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-11-14 13:04, tikifish wrote:
the man we love to hate.

You lost me there tikifish.

Spread 'Da Aloha!

View Profile of Hula Hitch Send a personal message to Hula Hitch  Email Hula Hitch Goto the website of Hula Hitch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-20 08:43 am   Permalink

have fun! http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=6768&forum=6

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Hitch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-11-20 11:59 am   Permalink

WOW!

What a post. I'll have to spend some time on that one...

Honestly, this is the first time I've heard (read) so much neg about JB, and I am quite surprised. Anyway, thanks for the link, I'll be reading and thinking for some time now...

Spread 'Da Aloha!

View Profile of Hula Hitch Send a personal message to Hula Hitch  Email Hula Hitch Goto the website of Hula Hitch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-20 3:15 pm   Permalink

You all know what this will lead to-women getting the vote,wearing pants outside the home,and being elected to public office.Society is sure going to seed.

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-20 8:15 pm   Permalink

Jimmy Buffett was a pretty decent guy until he strayed from Margaritaville and started drinkin' tequila shooters with Sammy Hagar down in Cabo Wabo. God bless his pointed little parrot head.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation