FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Shameless Pet Photos
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
Shameless Pet Photos
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 6:48 pm   Permalink

Tikimango....gawd that puppy is cute...

Okay, got to share...I got a new puppie...this is Maggie:

We were at the dog park and a couple asked if we wanted this puppy. We couldnt' resist. We were told the mom was an Old English Mastiff and the father was some kind of mix like a Rhodesian Ridgeback or a Koren Jindu.

When we got her on April 3, she was 6 weeks and 8 lbs. She growing pretty fast. We've had her for 5 weeks and she's now 26 lbs. Yikes, I'm starting to wonder if the couple told a white lie to get rid of the puppy...Old English Mastiff's get to be 150-200 lbs.

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl 2010-05-10 18:49 ]

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 11:41 pm   Permalink

Cats & Dogs everywhere, where are the exotic pets?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 10:14 am   Permalink

Cheeky Girl,
looks like you got a baby Horse, not a dog,

ATP, aren't those illegal in Ca.?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-11 1:14 pm   Permalink

I'm sure that picture was taken either in Arizona or off shore in international waters. I still want to see video of the Weasel War Dance

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 1:56 pm   Permalink

Oh we live just outside the International zone and since when are Tiki Weasel's illegal?
silly giant man that goes by the name, Jeff!

Quote:

On 2010-05-11 10:14, bigtikidude wrote:
Cheeky Girl,
looks like you got a baby Horse, not a dog,

ATP, aren't those illegal in Ca.?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 5:52 pm   Permalink

No kidding...man she's starting to stretch out on my sofa...squeezing me out of my prime tv watching spot.

And is that a weasel, mink or gawd...something else I can't think of the name of but similar...

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-15 5:23 pm   Permalink

My friends were fostering a sick chihuahua from the pound. Someone had abandoned him, he was left starved and covered in mites. They thought he was a Mexican hairless because his skin was so bad he was bald. I always said I'd never own a little yappy dog, "If it can't catch a frisbee, then it's not a dog." A year ago I became a hypocrite as I could not stand the thought of this little thing going back to the pound.

Here is Chuy at 4 months old.

Here he is at 10 months old, maxing out at 5 lbs.

Here is Chuy, snuggling up to his best girl, Tika. He is now 18 months old.

This week marks his 1st anniversary at my house. Glad I changed my mind about little dogs... even if they are still yappy little dogs.

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GertyVillo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-29 05:43 am   Permalink

Beffik the cat.

Chasing dust.

Looking good.

Sleeping like an angel.

That cat is weird.

Gerty

View Profile of GertyVillo Send a personal message to GertyVillo  Email GertyVillo Goto the website of GertyVillo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
phinz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 3:16 pm   Permalink

Sparky:

Dixie

Havana

traderscotts.com

View Profile of phinz Send a personal message to phinz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 7:20 pm   Permalink

gotta love that nose...

BTW Stuff-O-Rama....what kind of dog is Tika?

stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-30 12:07 pm   Permalink

Tika belongs to my cousin, she is a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
phinz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-31 06:02 am   Permalink

I was about to guess Rhodey. I love those dogs.

View Profile of phinz Send a personal message to phinz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-03 6:44 pm   Permalink

Cool, it looks like our new pup is mixed with the Rhodesian. I guess that explains how active (Rhodesian side) and how lazy she can be (English Mastiff side)

She's 3 and 1/2 months and 35 lbs.

For comparision sake he she is on 5/9/10:

And 6/2/10:

And lounging on the sofa, but a Sport's Illustrated next to her so you could gauge her size.

Vince Martini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-16 09:22 am   Permalink

As some already know, I lost my cat Shadow while at Hukilau. Shadow was a big Russian blue hair with an even bigger heart. A very docile soul and I miss him very much...as do our other dogs and cats here at the bungalow. We love our animals!

I hope Shadow is now stretched out on some lanai, enjoying the warmth of the sun soaked concrete. Mahalo and aloha, Shadow cat!

View Profile of Vince Martini Send a personal message to Vince Martini  Email Vince Martini Goto the website of Vince Martini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zond2
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-17 10:25 pm   Permalink

Our newest and cat #4
Ms. Sheila "Mistress of Tail Fu"

[ This Message was edited by: zond2 2010-06-17 22:26 ]

View Profile of zond2 Send a personal message to zond2      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation