FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Shameless Pet Photos
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
Shameless Pet Photos
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 6:48 pm   Permalink

Tikimango....gawd that puppy is cute...

Okay, got to share...I got a new puppie...this is Maggie:

We were at the dog park and a couple asked if we wanted this puppy. We couldnt' resist. We were told the mom was an Old English Mastiff and the father was some kind of mix like a Rhodesian Ridgeback or a Koren Jindu.

When we got her on April 3, she was 6 weeks and 8 lbs. She growing pretty fast. We've had her for 5 weeks and she's now 26 lbs. Yikes, I'm starting to wonder if the couple told a white lie to get rid of the puppy...Old English Mastiff's get to be 150-200 lbs.

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl 2010-05-10 18:49 ]

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 11:41 pm   Permalink

Cats & Dogs everywhere, where are the exotic pets?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 10:14 am   Permalink

Cheeky Girl,
looks like you got a baby Horse, not a dog,

ATP, aren't those illegal in Ca.?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-11 1:14 pm   Permalink

I'm sure that picture was taken either in Arizona or off shore in international waters. I still want to see video of the Weasel War Dance
"I want you to shake the freak tree and invite anyone that drops to the ground. Dwarfs and giants, magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists, fire eaters... and priests. We're going to need to confess" Freddy Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 1:56 pm   Permalink

Oh we live just outside the International zone and since when are Tiki Weasel's illegal?
silly giant man that goes by the name, Jeff!

Quote:

On 2010-05-11 10:14, bigtikidude wrote:
Cheeky Girl,
looks like you got a baby Horse, not a dog,

ATP, aren't those illegal in Ca.?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 5:52 pm   Permalink

No kidding...man she's starting to stretch out on my sofa...squeezing me out of my prime tv watching spot.

And is that a weasel, mink or gawd...something else I can't think of the name of but similar...

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-15 5:23 pm   Permalink

My friends were fostering a sick chihuahua from the pound. Someone had abandoned him, he was left starved and covered in mites. They thought he was a Mexican hairless because his skin was so bad he was bald. I always said I'd never own a little yappy dog, "If it can't catch a frisbee, then it's not a dog." A year ago I became a hypocrite as I could not stand the thought of this little thing going back to the pound.

Here is Chuy at 4 months old.

Here he is at 10 months old, maxing out at 5 lbs.

Here is Chuy, snuggling up to his best girl, Tika. He is now 18 months old.

This week marks his 1st anniversary at my house. Glad I changed my mind about little dogs... even if they are still yappy little dogs.

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GertyVillo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-29 05:43 am   Permalink

Beffik the cat.

Chasing dust.

Looking good.

Sleeping like an angel.

That cat is weird.

Gerty

View Profile of GertyVillo Send a personal message to GertyVillo  Email GertyVillo Goto the website of GertyVillo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
phinz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 3:16 pm   Permalink

Sparky:

Dixie

Havana

View Profile of phinz Send a personal message to phinz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 7:20 pm   Permalink

gotta love that nose...

BTW Stuff-O-Rama....what kind of dog is Tika?

stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-30 12:07 pm   Permalink

Tika belongs to my cousin, she is a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
phinz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-31 06:02 am   Permalink

I was about to guess Rhodey. I love those dogs.

View Profile of phinz Send a personal message to phinz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-03 6:44 pm   Permalink

Cool, it looks like our new pup is mixed with the Rhodesian. I guess that explains how active (Rhodesian side) and how lazy she can be (English Mastiff side)

She's 3 and 1/2 months and 35 lbs.

For comparision sake he she is on 5/9/10:

And 6/2/10:

And lounging on the sofa, but a Sport's Illustrated next to her so you could gauge her size.

Vince Martini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-16 09:22 am   Permalink

As some already know, I lost my cat Shadow while at Hukilau. Shadow was a big Russian blue hair with an even bigger heart. A very docile soul and I miss him very much...as do our other dogs and cats here at the bungalow. We love our animals!

I hope Shadow is now stretched out on some lanai, enjoying the warmth of the sun soaked concrete. Mahalo and aloha, Shadow cat!

View Profile of Vince Martini Send a personal message to Vince Martini  Email Vince Martini Goto the website of Vince Martini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zond2
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-17 10:25 pm   Permalink

Our newest and cat #4
Ms. Sheila "Mistress of Tail Fu"

[ This Message was edited by: zond2 2010-06-17 22:26 ]

View Profile of zond2 Send a personal message to zond2      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation