FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Shag "Tiki Bloom" Limited Edition Aloha Shirt
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Shag "Tiki Bloom" Limited Edition Aloha Shirt
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-01-30 5:30 pm   Permalink

Mr. smiley and I stocked up on some of those in december when we were in disneyland. the guy who sold them to us explained the limit was one per customer; but that certain people who re-sell them online (including Mouse Shoppe?) come in and buy their 2 limit every couple hours from a different clerk each time. The mgmt uses its discretion whether to call customers on this when they notice it.

I'm not too fond of the base color - it's a little too yellow for my liking. I think I'll give mine to my father for his b-day.

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-30 7:16 pm   Permalink

Posted this info under a tiki room merch. thread, but did anyone notice someone on ebay selling a purple version of this shirt?

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-30 10:38 pm   Permalink

Be careful when washing them - the first time I washed mine I lost 3 buttons! Luckily I was able to find 'em & sew 'em back on, but for that price I thought the quality would be better...
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-31 08:20 am   Permalink

The purple version of the "Tiki bloom" shirts came out this past weekend. They had a few of the "pele" mugs too (unfortunately, the person in front of me bought all six remaining mugs).

View Profile of Bamboo Bob Send a personal message to Bamboo Bob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiEAMES
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-03-15 9:45 pm   Permalink

www.mouseshoppe.com has the new purple in all sizes avail right now. They've been up for over a week. Just waiting to see how quickly they sell out.

View Profile of tikiEAMES Send a personal message to tikiEAMES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation