[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Scratch 'N Sniff
Scratch 'N Sniff
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-22 6:18 pm   Permalink

I'm all over scratch n sniff stuff.

Remember those stickers from when you were a kid? I think dill pickle and rootbeer were my favorite. I grew up in the 80's, so maybe you don't remember.

I've decided to buy scratch n sniff cards for christmas this year

I just found this site, which manufactures scratch n sniff stuff! They have a huge list and can match to a scent you send in! They even have band aid smell! Weird.
http://mccprint.com/scratchnsniff/

Can you imagine what a tiki would smell like?
Would it smell like wood? Cedar, pine, or maybe something more Pele-esque like charcoal or lava?(whatever that smells like?)
"Ms. Hoover, it smells like burning!"

Maybe it would smell like the salt air, or marine varnish?

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-11-22 6:35 pm   Permalink

I had a whole collection of scratch n sniff in my "sticker collection" when I was a kid. And googly-eyes!

I remember the halloween ones the most - they had a "skeleton" scent, a "bat cave" scent and one other. one smelled kind of smoky and gross, and the other was just gross.

as my memory serves.

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-22 8:31 pm   Permalink

I was always pissed when someone gave me those as a kid, seeing as I was born with a sense of smell. Bastards, mocking my disability!!!

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation