FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Big 'Ol Tiki Bash - Kicked @$$!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Big 'Ol Tiki Bash - Kicked @$$!
Mrs. Bamboo Ben
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-10-01 10:12 pm   Permalink

Ben, sorry for the "Merry-Go-Round"-Hope your Mrs. still don't want to beat me-you walking yet? Some advice, no more Ramones for a while (Hey! Next time I wanna get sedated)

"Sorry" Chuck, no "Aloha" for you. My "advice" to you is DON'T come up behind someone, swing them around and drop them to the floor; essentially "cold cocking."
You wouldn't have felt my shoe kick you in the ass. Rather, direct in the balls while looking you straight in the eye. That's only fair "play" in your merry-go-round world, right?

View Profile of Mrs. Bamboo Ben Send a personal message to Mrs. Bamboo Ben      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-01 11:35 pm   Permalink

dam...dam...dam...I thought dis was pa-ra-dise! sounds like the TC ohana (family) had a good time. Since the bash sounded pakalolo sweeeeet, I will be at the next one fo sho!!!!!!! speaking of pakalolo (Sticky Hawaiian Tobacco), how does one local boy like me get one of da water Tiki tobacco smokas that sold at the bash to Honolulu?

I like da kine.....marinate

Live Aloha
Gecko

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-02 12:23 pm   Permalink

Mrs. BambooBen,

I think you misunderstood me. What happened was in the excitement of the party . I certainly did not mean any harm. If I sounded flippant in my last post it was certainly not my intention. I hope you and ben accept my sincere and heartfelt apology.

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-02 4:12 pm   Permalink

Yes, an awesome time was had by all thanks to Tiki Farm, Trader Vic's, and the killer bands that played!!

Pics are coming very soon....

mahalo, mahalo

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-04 11:45 pm   Permalink

Holden throws a good gig!

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2002-10-07 12:01 am   Permalink

Hey all! Had a blast at the Big Ol' Tiki Bash! Wish I was able to make it to more of the festivities, but I don't make it down to LA too often and when I do I'm booked solid!

Good to meet all those SoCal Tiki Centralites in person finally. Great to meet Sven, and Al and Shelly, and Tiki Bong, and the bax Dog, and Tiki Hula and VintageGirl and Atomic Cocktail... etc etc the list just keeps going!

I will eventually get around to posting my Tiki Room Pics here on the site. But I just wanted to say thanks to everyone! Can't wait for the next one!

~hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2002-10-07 8:26 pm   Permalink

thanks Holden!

everything was so amazing! i wasnt feeling bold enough to introduce myself ~ but i did meet a few TC folks! thanks for making me feel welcome! i promise to be more festive next time!

elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2002-10-08 02:22 am   Permalink

Duh! I forgot to thank Holden.. you were a very gracious host! Can't wait for the next one man!

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation