FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events NW Territory Happy Hour is Back!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
NW Territory Happy Hour is Back!
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-28 2:21 pm   Permalink

We're going to pick up the First Friday schedule again, starting this Friday, the 3rd at 6:00 at Portland's Alibi. Hope to see lots of NW Tiki Centralites as well as any TC folks who happen to be visiting Portland at that time.

If you can't make it this time, don't fret - we plan to start doing this monthly like we used to.

TM

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-30 10:29 am   Permalink

Wow, this thread is even older than I thought.

However, the NW Crawl group is starting to plan this year's event, and we realized that we've been a bit light in our socializations with local TC folks. Therefore, we're planning a Alibi Happy Hour on Friday February 9!

Please come by after work (5:30-6:30), have a drink or two, and get to know each other (so you'll be comfortable enough to drunkenly tell them how much you love them at this year's Crawl!).
http://www.tikikon.com for more information.

View Profile of Kim Send a personal message to Kim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-30 11:08 am   Permalink

Count me in!!!

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-01-31 07:13 am   Permalink

EXCELLENT! Dates set yet for this summer's gala?

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
phynix
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-02 10:16 am   Permalink

Whoot! Will we be alternating between Alibi and Thatch?

View Profile of phynix Send a personal message to phynix  Goto the website of phynix     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-02 11:03 am   Permalink

L-that is our plan, we figure we have to spread the love (and the non-smokingness for those so inclined).

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
phynix
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-02 11:55 am   Permalink

You hit the Tiki on the head: non-smokiness! I think the Mr. will be looking forward to meat sandwiches at the Alibi so a trade off will be nice. Mmmmm, rum drinkies!

View Profile of phynix Send a personal message to phynix  Goto the website of phynix     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EvilBill

Posted: 2007-02-05 1:07 pm   Permalink

I am going to be a ruiner and invite others. You know, the ones that still need to be converted to a better way of life. Tiki life.

View Profile of EvilBill Send a personal message to EvilBill  Goto the website of EvilBill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sputnikmoss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-05 3:10 pm   Permalink

Fun! I'll be there with my husband. So how will we know each other??? Is there a secret code word or shall we all wear a drink umbrella on our lapel.

View Profile of sputnikmoss Send a personal message to sputnikmoss  Email sputnikmoss Goto the website of sputnikmoss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-05 6:48 pm   Permalink

I'm sure Aloha wear will ensure we stand out at The Alibi!

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-05 7:05 pm   Permalink

I will be incognito:

TIKI KON 2012: Ten Year Tour! AUG 3-5, 2012: Portland, OR

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-02-08 07:19 am   Permalink

Won't be able to make tomorrow night's gathering...hosting high schoolers for dinner and virgin Hurricanes before their Mardi Gras dance. After they're off, the rum comes out for REAL Hurricanes!

See you at next month's happy hour.

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sputnikmoss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-08 08:55 am   Permalink

If you see this chick wandering around trying to sit at every table please help her.

Thanks!

Marci

View Profile of sputnikmoss Send a personal message to sputnikmoss  Email sputnikmoss Goto the website of sputnikmoss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-08 9:57 pm   Permalink

Like every Friday, I will be there.

- (secret Karaoke start, tikimonkey)

TraderTiki.com
Exotic Syrups for Tropical Mixology!

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTrevor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-09 09:12 am   Permalink

I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, but I am hung over at work right now and will be dying for a drink when 5pm rolls around. I also put a Hawaiian shirt in my car this morning, so it looks like I will be there. I will be the guy who looks hung over wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt.

View Profile of TikiTrevor Send a personal message to TikiTrevor  Email TikiTrevor Goto the website of TikiTrevor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation