FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Congratulations to....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Congratulations to....
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-01 7:28 pm   Permalink

Holden,
May you have as much joy as I have had in my second marriage. My first one was cursed by the gods. In fact, they are still angry about it.
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-02 6:52 pm   Permalink

Congrats Holden! Welcome to the Ball & Chain Club (jus' kiddin'). Marriage is a wonderful institution (I've been institutionalized for 5 years now). That swingin' bachelor life only goes so far. It ain't all Matt Helm & James Bond ya know.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-02 11:30 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 11:32 ]

View Profile of Phillip Roberts Send a personal message to Phillip Roberts  Email Phillip Roberts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2004-12-03 10:04 am   Permalink

Holden,

Congrats to you and your bride. I hope you had a fun and relaxing honeymoon in Hawaii. Talk to you soon.

Nick

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-03 5:27 pm   Permalink

Congratulations to Holden and his lovely wahine! Life is a fantastic thing, and it's so much better when it's shared with a best friend. Many, many years of happiness to you both.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-06 11:24 pm   Permalink

Congratulations to you and your beautiful bride. You are most fortunate indeed. May the blessings continue...

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-07 2:53 pm   Permalink

A little late, but Congratulations!
Hoping you both succeed in achieving your mutual and personal dreams together.
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VonTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-12-08 10:45 am   Permalink

You are truly blessed!!!

View Profile of VonTiki Send a personal message to VonTiki  Email VonTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-12 5:38 pm   Permalink

Much Aloha and many Mahalos for the congratulations from you all! We had a blast and the time spent in Maui was very relaxing. I thought this ol' Mule (I'm 41 - never been married) was just about out to pasture. Laura and I are looking forward to an awesome life together and for those of you who haven't met her, I'm sure you will soon!

Much love, peace & Aloha,
Laura and Holden Westland

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather on 2004-12-12 17:39 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-12 7:23 pm   Permalink

Holden, It looks like you have made the Tiki Gods VERY Happy for they have blessed you with a Beautiful wifeI'm sure the Tiki gods are Smiling down on you both.
HappyappyHappy.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-13 4:29 pm   Permalink

Congratulations Holden!!

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-13 10:26 pm   Permalink

God bless you both, Holden and Laura. You make a fine couple.

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation