FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Bash 2002 Pictures!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Tiki Bash 2002 Pictures!
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-30 3:45 pm   Permalink

WOOOHOOO! I sure hope there are more Bash's soon! Have fun with the pictures below. There are alot, so those of you with only dial-up connections will have to be patient.

SugarCaddyDaddy

Alnshely = Al and Shelley

"Are you sure I'll get the recommended daily allowance of vitamins from just ONE of these?"

Bamboo Ben's shirt (with that funny piece of bamboo sticking out the top)

Bamboo Ben, pink honey, and Mrs. Bamboo

Cheer up Sven! (Sven & VintageGirl)

CRRRRRRRRRRAZY AL!

Debi from Total Recall (movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger) and SugarCaddyDaddy

Frank (DawnTiki's husband), Bamboo Ben and SugarCaddyDaddy

Souvenirs from the bar (cup, stirrers, napkin, coaster)

From the goody bag given out as you entered The Bash (Shag stationary, 2 Trader Vic paddle drink stirrers, invitation to The Bash, and the limited mug with "Big 'ol Tiki Bash 2002" on back.

Holden and The Farmettes

King Kukulele putting everyone in a Tiki Trans with his fantastic songs....Look! The guy behind him is already there!

King Kukulele, SugarCaddyDaddy & Bamboo Ben. (King's eyes are red from the camera flash, Ben's eyes are red from the Rum.)

Mrs. SugarCaddyDaddy & Shelley

SugarCaddyDaddy: "C'mon Holden let's take a picture"
Holden: "Uh..ok..but let's make it quick because I REALLY have to go to the bathroom!"

Sven: "Why don't these people buy me a Mai Tai as many times as they take my picture!!"
(SugarCaddyDaddy, Shelley & Sven)

TikiBong & KC from Beachdude, Inc.!

VintageGirl: "Oooo SugarCaddyDaddy, is that a Tiki in your pants or are you just happy to see me?!"

TraderPup completing his one-of-a-kind Tiki Totem.

Trader Vic's Bartenders shakin' it up!

12 foot Trader Vic's sign above the bar. Luckily the guy upstairs (see above the sign) is just contemplating life rather than losing his cookies all over the crowd below.

Tiki Central Sticker worn by some members. (courtesy of TraderPup)

[ This Message was edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2002-09-30 15:50 ]

[ This Message was edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2002-09-30 16:34 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2002-09-30 4:06 pm   Permalink

Great pix, SCD! Keep 'em coming everyone!

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2002-09-30 4:30 pm   Permalink

SugarCaddyDaddy,

Yeah! Great Pictures.

The guy in the picture with me is KC from Beachdude Inc. A great guy and purveyor of fine koa and rattan furniture as well as tiki this and that.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-30 6:38 pm   Permalink

Almost forgot to show The Bash Shirt! Sorry if it came out a little fuzzy. I was in a hurry because I'm barbecueing and need to get back to the grill..
SugarCaddyDaddy

FRONT. Tiki Farm logo & Nalu Surf on arm

BACK

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-30 7:12 pm   Permalink

Ok, that does it -- next year I have got to go.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-30 9:26 pm   Permalink

My god that looked like fun...wow! Hey - where can I get some official Tiki Central stickers for the MD/DC/VA Tiki Regalia on October 12th?

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-30 9:45 pm   Permalink

How much fun was that?!!! Aren't SugarCaddyDaddy and the Mrs. are the cutest! I just wish I had gotten a chance to mingle a bit more with the TC crowd. I couldn't wait for the pictures, by the look in EVERYONE'S (Glowing) eyes, the crowd was def·i·nite·ly under Tiki's spell! Aloha - Dawn

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2002-09-30 21:47 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-30 9:50 pm   Permalink

Aloha Sugar,
Great pics!!! My right eye has a broken blood vessel. The left one is from the rum!

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-01 01:09 am   Permalink

Holden,
Thanks for hosting what will live on in legend as the Tiki Event of the Century.

Chiki Tiki and his big Tiki Mug carving. It's the coolest.

Cynfull Cyner, the woman who found Trader Vic's Corpse.

The adorable Inky Louise, all the way from New Yawk City

Charlie Rubel, a Bro from the old neighborhood. He's the Flash wizard behind Tiki Farm's Website. Along with the Bali Hai's, Drew Brophy's and others. Charlie is an Artiste.

The Strattons, CB Howlie and Futura Girl

Wes and Shell in the Pacific.
HOUSE OF TIKI
1860 NEWPORT BLVD.
COSTA MESA, CA 92627
(949) 642~TIKI
tikishop@earthlink.net
COME CHECK OUT THE ULTIMATE SOURCE FOR ISLAND
DECOR AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.
Mahalos! Wes

AquaRJ and Naomi

The Sexy women of Tiki Central

Hanford Lenmore, our Fearless Leader. Truly an honor to meet you, Hanford. Shelley and I enjoy the board very much. Tiki Central and its denizens keep us busy and entertained. More fun than a barrel of monkeys. A bottomless Maitai on the luau that is the World Wide Web.

BC DaDa, an interesting cat. You have to post some info on your magazine, Dude.

Debbie Bullat, (Madam Bong), note the Punchy shirt.

OC regular Paul, a frequent reveler in So Cal Events ( Paul I'm sorry what do you post under) I also got to meet Dawn Tiki, but I didn't get a picture.

And finally Holden (Smog Breather), a dedicated and tireless proponent of Tiki. Long hours in the gravel pit of commerce have not dulled his vision of a Tiki-er tomorrow. Though lonliness and privation are his constant companions, the true path to the future of Tiki lies firmly in his grasp. We can learn a lot from his hard work, perserverence and sacrifice. Holden we tip our Mai Tai to you.
Mahalo,
Al

[ This Message was edited by: Alnshely on 2002-10-01 07:46 ]

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
horizon mombo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-10-01 09:31 am   Permalink

Hey,
The party was great!
I was honored to be able to help out any way I could.
I made the Easter Island display w/Aku Moai and the Limited Mug given out that night.
-Marcus Pizzuti

View Profile of horizon mombo Send a personal message to horizon mombo  Goto the website of horizon mombo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
horizon mombo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-10-01 09:32 am   Permalink

Hey,
The party was great!
I was honored to be able to help out any way I could.
I made the Easter Island display w/Aku Moai and the Limited Mug given out that night.
-Marcus Pizzuti

View Profile of horizon mombo Send a personal message to horizon mombo  Goto the website of horizon mombo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-01 10:16 am   Permalink

Yeah, Inky!
Way to REPRESENT NYC!

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-01 3:37 pm   Permalink

just a few of my pics

The bar

me and some guy

killer art

from the balcony

a little closer

the wife and I

crazy ppl

more craziness

easter island

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-03 1:39 pm   Permalink

EY WAZZUP SUGAR CADDY !

Likes da pictures brah! Likes da outfit u had on to! That was sweet! made it yourself? Like I said on da otha pictures posted, It's nice to see faces.

Hey Chikki
That's some nice carvings you had displayed. Likes da mug dude! That was a cool idea!

Everyone was lookin sharp!!!!
Vintage girl was lookin nice 2! nice outfit!

The shirt of the day award goes to Bamboo ben...u crazy brhada. ey is dat smell local bamboo u wearin? smells great!

Bong, Love the Aloha shirt!sweeet! dats da kine u got from OA ya! Al& Shelly were there to lookin good...DAM. Every body was there!!

ey i gon be at da nex wun brahda.
Alooooooha!
Gecko

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-03 8:27 pm   Permalink

Hey Gecko,

I was lookin' nice cuz my man Atomic Cocktail made that outfit for me. He also made the chinese food pattern shirt he was wearing. Other owners of Atomic's aloha wear include Sven and Bamboo Ben.

However Atomic cannot take credit for Sven's shirt in this photo.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation