FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Bash 2002 Pictures!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Bash 2002 Pictures!
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-03 8:54 pm   Permalink

Gecko,
If you liked Vintage Girl in that outfit, you should have seen her out of it. Hubba Hubba!!!!.
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-03 9:53 pm   Permalink

Oops! That must've been my cousin, Naughty Nurse Trixie making a "brief" appearance. I think she got a little confused and thought she was at Tease-o-rama for a while.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-04 10:21 am   Permalink

AL.... Now how in da hell did u get to see Naughty Nurse Trixie without Mrs.Shely around!! U lucky DOG!! How does this local boy get to meet this NURSE? I'm feeling a little blue from my uncle's coconut milk and chicken soup!

Gotta get somadat Atomic gear on my back!

Honestly everyone looked nice including that cool cool Hawaiian punch shirt that da Mrs Bong had on. That was cute.

Aloooooha

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-04 6:07 pm   Permalink

Thank's for the props Gecko. That mug was a mutha to carve. Once I tipped over that heavy-a$$ log, I had to hollow it out. Must have weighed 700lbs +.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2002-10-09 4:01 pm   Permalink

You all suck.

Okay, not really. I'm just jealous that I couldn't be there... looks like quite a ride. I was busy getting my monkey on at Tease-o-rama...

DANGIT!

mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2002-11-03 3:45 pm   Permalink

Got some Bash photos I've been meaning to post!

The Easter Island wall, and also Sven's rattan throne.

Me, a tipsy Kraut, and Eileen.

Sven, Randy, Mike, Rebecca, Martin, Eileen.

Quick, someone get help! The volcano's swallowing him!

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-03 4:39 pm   Permalink

Good Lawd have mercy that looked fun. Its a blast putting the faces to the names at T.C. I recognize King Kukulele from the Las Vegas Grind a few years back. That dude is pure comedy and one of my favorite memories from that event. You have to love anybody that can wear a grass skirt and heckle gambling rednecks
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation