[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Kelly says Thanks. Heres the info on page 2
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Kelly says Thanks. Heres the info on page 2
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-03 8:30 pm   Permalink

Kellys mother was killed in an automobile accident tonight. He asksa that we keep him and his family in our thioughts and prayers tonight.
Whatever he did, he did not deservr this,
Best of luck Kelly
What Kelly said to me"Hello All,
I just wanted to let you know that as much as I planned on attending the Chin Christmas event in Michigan to support Nancy Hay and the other artists (i.e. Jimmy,Dave I will miss you guys) I will not be able to, my Mother was in a car accident early today and as a result was lost to me and my family.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we go through this."

[ This Message was edited by: Benzart on 2004-12-06 20:10 ]

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-03 9:25 pm   Permalink

Kelly, our prayers are with you.

Take care man. Easier said than done.

The Boo'z

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gigantalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-03 11:23 pm   Permalink

Fond regards old boy.

[ This Message was edited by: Gigantalope on 2004-12-03 23:24 ]

View Profile of Gigantalope Send a personal message to Gigantalope  Email Gigantalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-03 11:26 pm   Permalink

Toa,

Sorry to hear of the unfortunate news. Best wishes to you and your family during this potentially long and extremely difficult time.

Sad

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-04 12:31 am   Permalink

Kelly, I'm so sorry. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers tonight. Hang in there, buddy.

Sam

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-04 03:49 am   Permalink

Take care man.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-04 06:03 am   Permalink

That's a hard loss. You and yours are in my prayers.

John

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-04 06:51 am   Permalink

you're a good guy tiki-toa, we're sorry you're getting hit with these situations. all the best, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-04 07:43 am   Permalink

That's a terrible loss-Tikitoa,I'm really sorry to hear that.Stay strong,and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-12-04 09:50 am   Permalink

Our thoughts are with you during these difficult times.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Geeky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-04 11:05 am   Permalink

Thinking good thoughts for you and your family.

View Profile of Geeky Tiki Send a personal message to Geeky Tiki  Email Geeky Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreakBear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-04 11:41 am   Permalink

Sorry to hear this somber news. I can't imagine how painful this must be. Have faith and know our hearts are with you and your family.

View Profile of FreakBear Send a personal message to FreakBear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-04 1:24 pm   Permalink

You and your's will be in our prayers, Kelly. Hang in there my friend.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Dude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-04 2:01 pm   Permalink

I am saddened to hear of your loss, Toa. I will be thinking of you and your family during the difficult days you face ahead, and wishing you the strength to endure this for the family. You WILL make it through this.

View Profile of Bamboo Dude Send a personal message to Bamboo Dude      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beatnikine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-04 2:20 pm   Permalink

I am so sorry to hear of the sudden and traumatic loss of your mom Kelly. Please know that you and your family have my deepest prayers - peace be to you and to your loved ones.

View Profile of Beatnikine Send a personal message to Beatnikine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation