FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Beyond Tiki » » Kelly says Thanks. Heres the info on page 2
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Kelly says Thanks. Heres the info on page 2
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-12-04 5:39 pm   Permalink

toa - my thoughts are with your family tonight...

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilee
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-12-04 8:39 pm   Permalink

Kelly and Family

Marian and I are very sorry for you and your families loss. All of you will be in our prayers. Keep your chin up buddy, better times are coming.

View Profile of tikilee Send a personal message to tikilee  Email tikilee Goto the website of tikilee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-05 12:05 pm   Permalink

Kelly,

I know you have the strength to get through this. We all will help by keeping you and your family in our prayers. Please let me know if I can help with anything.

Warmest wishes,
Christopher

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-05 1:13 pm   Permalink

May I offer my most heartfelt condolences.

As someone who has lost a parent recently, I also offer my ear should you need someone to speak to.

TG

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikichic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-05 1:25 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 07:04 ]

View Profile of tikichic Send a personal message to tikichic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-05 2:50 pm   Permalink

God Bless you and your family Toa, your in my thoughts, stay strong.

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki mick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-06 1:57 pm   Permalink

How Sad!

May the grace of God bless your family in this time!

View Profile of tiki mick Send a personal message to tiki mick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-06 6:45 pm   Permalink

Kelly, really sorry to hear about your loss.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-06 7:15 pm   Permalink

Kelly sends his thanks for all the thoughtfulness and careing from all of us. Here is the info about the services that Kelly sent ...............
Barbara S Retzlaff

Sunday, March 31, 1946 - Friday, December 03, 2004

Age 58
Barbara S. Retzlaff, age 58, of 7996 Radke Rd. Ripon, died Friday, December 3, 2004, as a result of a traffic accident in Oshkosh.

Barbara was born March 31, 1946 in Ripon, a daughter of Fritz “Fred” and Agnes (Genrich) Retzlaff. She graduated from Ripon High School. Barbara was a former member of the Marine Corps League of Oshkosh and was employed at Duo Safety Ladder Company, Oshkosh for 36 years. She was also employed at various times at Miles Kimball, and working at EAA convention and was a valued friend and employee of the former Tad’s Bar, Oshkosh. Barbara’s love for her family and sharing her talents in creating gifts for others was a priority in her life. She was known to crochet afghans for family members, coworkers, or anyone celebrating new births, wedding vows or any happy occasion. She will be truly missed by family and friends.

Survivors include her son, Kelly C. (Angela) Retzlaff and their children, Kaitlynn, Gaberiel, Izabella, and Patrick of Larsen, WI; sister, Marion Blackburn of Ripon; sister, Carol (Danny) Volkening, brother, Gordon Retzlaff of Oshkosh; aunt, Lillian Genrich; and uncle, Gilbert Van Kirk. She is also survived by cousins and several nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents and one grandson.

A memorial service will be Friday, December 10, 2004 at 7:00 p.m. with visitation from 4:00 p.m. until the time of service at Our Saviour's United Church of Christ 343 Scott Street, Ripon, WI 54971 748-2544 or
748-3376 Rev. Mark R. West will officiate.
A memorial has been established, gifts and well wishes may be sent care of the Retzlaff Family 8319 County Rd.T, Larsen, WI 54971

Butzin-Marchant Funeral Home, Ripon,
is assisting the family.
http://www.butzinmarchant.com

[ This Message was edited by: Benzart on 2004-12-06 19:23 ]

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-06 9:58 pm   Permalink

Kelly e-mailed also me saying: "If you would or could just let people know that it means so much to me that they have kept my Mom and my family in their thoughts and how I wish I could post my heartfelt thanks".

[ This Message was edited by: MachTiki on 2004-12-06 23:03 ]

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation