FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Drunk again
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Drunk again
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-26 08:40 am   Permalink

So....will we be seeing any of your high-speed chases on the news? Ford Taurus....what were the cops driving....a Prius?

Give those doggies a hug for me.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-20 02:13 am   Permalink

Just finished a big job. My first time as teh CG supervisor on a job this big. I worked a 27 hour day ysterday. I go to work at 9:30 AM and left work at 12:30 PM today. But teh job got done and teh client loved it.

went to the bar to catch up on siome drinking tonight. Saw The Vibrators play at my froiends bar.

Might ne in Vegas in a couple of weeks. My friends are getting married on the 10th and they asked me to marry them.

Oh yeah, I'm an ordained minister.

Problem that has just come up though is my porbatiobn officer wants to throw me in jail really bad and I have to see the judge on the 8th. I guess after the 8th I will knnnow wether or not I will be at the vegas wedding.

My PO was giving me a big lecture one day about how no one would ever give me a chance or give me a break while I continued to get tattoos and wear piercings in my face, so I would never be able to accomplish anything or move ahead. I said to my probation officer that I am not looking for someone to give me a break, I wqork, I get myself ahead. He insisted I would never accomplish anything, I told him I won an emmy award last year, and I was nominated for an academy award. He said if I didn't have teh piercings in my face I would have won that academy award. I said, "Oh come on", and then followed it up with, "I make more money than you do. Youre a PHD and I make more money than you do." Ever since then he has just been icthing to find a way to viloate my probation and throw me in jail.

Whatever. I made good cash on teh last couple of jobs I did. When I see teh judge I'm gonna just try to buy my way out. Fucking whole legal system is dirty as hell. Dollar amounts are set as to what will get you out of trouble. I got some extra cash in mu account right now form teh last couple of big hobs I did so I am just gonna try to buy my way out..

[ This Message was edited by: suicide_sam 2007-10-20 02:15 ]

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-20 06:40 am   Permalink

Sam, I understand where you are coming from, give them hell.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-20 11:29 am   Permalink

Best of luck to you Sam...the legal system is indeed a difficult thing. I agree that money helps if you have the right people working for you, they can keep you out of trouble. Of course it is always a challenge trying to stay out of trouble...some day I may join you in the klink (I have a terrible lead foot...and aghast....have been known to have a few cocktails before driving home).

Congratulations on all your project success...and big ole wave at the dogs. Hope you can make it to Vegas...the city where you should sin!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-08 11:48 am   Permalink

proved my probation officer was lying in court. Not only am I not going to jail, I am now going to be let off probation a year early

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-08 9:39 pm   Permalink

Way to go!!! Congratulations.

suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-29 02:06 am   Permalink

Been awhile, yet here I am again. My space bar is sticking, might need a new key board.

Just got homefrom the V-Room, wentr there cause tejh Royal Crown Revue show at Alex's sucked so bad.

drunk now...

not stupid drunk tjhough, just drunk enough.

My ftriend Carol made up a new shot I am spreading through Long Beach.

IUt';s called a Classy Sanchez

Patron Silver
Olive Juice
Tabasco
squeeze a wewdge of lemon
squeeze a wedge of lime
dash of salt
throw an olive in teh shot glass

It's basically a tequila marytini

good times

Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-29 11:44 pm   Permalink

Damn Sam, you are one lucky SOB to be livin' large in the LBC with classy watering holes like the V-Room, Joe Jost's and the Prospector. I'm so lonsome...I could cry. Carol sounds a wunerful lady. Maybe shw can make one of those drinkd for me somday.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-20 02:55 am   Permalink

The Classy Sanchez is now banned from the V-Room. One o many "incidents".

Its been awhule so much to catch up on

I'VE BEEN FIGHTRING

Bazilian Ji Jitsue and capoeira

did my first mma fight a few months a go.

got my ass kicked

still doimg my thing though

Godd I am like so drunk right now

I am officially OFF probation. I had to pay off a city offical a couple of gramd but that got my shot cleared away and now I am gree as a fart in the wind

>

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-20 9:06 pm   Permalink

Great to see ya Sam...we have missed you. "hic"

twitch
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-28 7:44 pm   Permalink

Drunk again -- not a weekend
Isn't life a fuckin' ball?
Should have read all the writing on the wall
Pissed again -- one more loose end
Ever see such a fuckin' gall?
But I'm laughing at angels as they fall

My insides feel black and blue
Will this healing elixir pull me through
Drunk again -- where is Lou Reed?
Come on Iggy -- tell me true
Wish Roy Orbison could tell me what to do

So I'll drink
To the wonder, while I wander
If there are gods they must be drunk
Rev'ling in the madness you and I
So I'll wonder, while I wander
If there are gods they must be drunk
Rev'ling in the madness you and I

Drunk again not a weekend
Give me needles -- sleep on pins
As I long for the sweet Bacchanalian din
Damned again -- since that weekend
From too much adrenalin
hide my eyes and take two more aspirin

(chorsu)

Pagan alchoholiday
Cheer and beer hounds -- that still keep me at bay
Drunk again -- till the binge ends
My glass fortress my mainstay
And the wonder of each new sordid day....

- Naked Raygun, "Wonder Beer"

View Profile of twitch Send a personal message to twitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sparkle Mark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-30 10:14 am   Permalink

S Sam

Glad to hear you're kicking ass where you're supposed to.

Congrats and keep up teh good work!

Best
Mark

View Profile of Sparkle Mark Send a personal message to Sparkle Mark  Goto the website of Sparkle Mark     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-04 01:01 am   Permalink

been awhile huh?

well, it's a new year.

New year always kinds of bums me out.

I usesed to always look at News years with optimism when I was younger. The whole clean slate view, everyone gets a whole new shot.

The years have taught me that it's more of teh same.The years have taught me that it doesnt really matter.

Man well anyone making new plans fo rteh new year? Work has gotten kind of rough lately. I just had 2 months of down time. I am glad to say I am working again though. Oddly enough I am doing effecyts on a movie taht I did pre vis for back when it wa sin pre production.

The fighting stuff is going okay. My jiu Jitsiu teacher gets mad at me though cause i am way more deicated to capoeira than Jiu Jitsiu. I'm actually going to go train in Bahia next year. My capoeria teachers wife keeps telling me she wants mer to find some hot little capoeira girl form brazil and bring her back. My vcapoeira teacher jsut tells me I will have no trouble getting girls there.

I went to an 8-0's kareaoke show tonight for awhiel. It was just about as bad as it soiunds.

What were they thinking

the horror...the horror...

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-04 08:37 am   Permalink

New year bums me out too.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suburban Beachbum
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-01-10 4:22 pm   Permalink

I'm just a-sittin' here watching the snow pile up... and takin' a little sippin' safari in my mind with some home-made Mai Tais... ahhh...

View Profile of Suburban Beachbum Send a personal message to Suburban Beachbum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation