advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tiki Drink Paintings
Tiki Drink Paintings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-06 6:42 pm   Permalink

On trying to get back into the swing of painting (ink wash, watercolor) I produced these 2. They're bigger than my scanner so you'll have to imagine the top portions of each!

...We don't do well drinks, but we do drink well!!!

View Profile of FreakBear Send a personal message to FreakBear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-07 04:23 am   Permalink

Nice work. The style kind of reminds me of vintage travel posters.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

Posted: 2004-12-07 7:24 pm   Permalink

I was doing fine for awhile, after looking at the paintings I need to go back downstairs and make another Mai Tai.

View Profile of thecaravanshaker Send a personal message to thecaravanshaker      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coconut KC
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-08 01:19 am   Permalink

Love the colors, very inviting.

View Profile of Coconut KC Send a personal message to Coconut KC  Email Coconut KC     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-08 05:51 am   Permalink

Kinda makes me thirsty. These will surely sell a few drinks at the local watering hole. Well done FreakBear

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-09 4:55 pm   Permalink

Maybe you should send these to Tiki Bob for the Lucky Tiki! These would definitely make one thirsty for more, more more and more.

View Profile of delphiniumangel Send a personal message to delphiniumangel      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation