FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Lucky Tiki Grand Opening (TC night) Tues. 21st
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
The Lucky Tiki Grand Opening (TC night) Tues. 21st
Tiki Bob
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-12 10:58 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

I am very proud to announce the grand opening of my fantastic new theme bar, the Lucky Tiki. I invite you to join me on Tuesday, December 21st for a private party for all of my Tiki Central friends.
(This is a Tiki Central only night)

At the Lucky Tiki, you'll feel like you've discovered your own 1950's hideaway. From the lava rock fireplace to the eight foot hand-carved Tiki, and all the details in between, this place stays true to the roots of Polynesian pop.

The Lucky Tiki is a true Tiki collaboration of the most creative and talented Tiki team around. You will experience an aloha paradise like no other thanks to the hard work of Crazy Al, Sven, Otto von Stroheim, Jeff Berry, Tiki Diablo, Dawna, Kevin Kidney, Lucky Burton, Don Salerno, Byron Mathis, Tiki Tony, Ron, Kelly Parra, Aron Knight, Lee Joseph and all of you from Tiki Central.

Our specialty drinks will include the Lucky Tiki, M'Ehana, Chief Lapu Lapu, and our own versions of the Mai Tai and Blue Hawaii. Thanks to Tiki Farm for providing us with a temporary, limited edition Lucky Tiki mug. Crazy Al and Kevin Kidney are working on our custom mugs which will hopefully be available soon.

Come join me for an enchanted evening. Festivities begin at 7:00 p.m. and end at 1:30 a.m. We are located at: 15420 Chatsworth Street, Mission Hills, California 91345 (where the 5, 405 and 118 Freeways meet). Please see
http://www.mapquest.com to find your quickest route.

I look forward to seeing all of you!

Bobby Green
Designer and Owner of
The Bigfoot Lodge, Little Cave and now....the Lucky Tiki

Please check out http://www.theluckytiki.com for sneak peek photos.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Bob on 2004-12-13 14:43 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Bob on 2004-12-13 14:43 ]

View Profile of Tiki Bob Send a personal message to Tiki Bob  Email Tiki Bob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2004-12-13 12:46 am   Permalink

Sven's Tiki Mug Sales Party and the Lucky Tiki TC Party - on the same night!!!

My brain is going to explode!!!

Edit: Cool! The 21st will be great!

[ This Message was edited by: Hakalugi on 2004-12-13 21:08 ]

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-13 03:39 am   Permalink

I may make it to both!
Hey Bob, could you mention a few hotels in your area?
Thanks and look forward,
Unga

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-13 10:03 am   Permalink

Congrats on the new venture Bob. Looking forward to finally being able to see it.

You've come long way since the Cacao days.

Mahalo Nui Loa!

Moi

Happy the man, and happy he alone,
He who can call today his own:
He who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow do thy worst,
for I have lived today.
(Horace - Odes, Book III, xxix)

View Profile of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Send a personal message to Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave  Email Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Goto the website of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bob
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-13 2:45 pm   Permalink

We decided to change the date of TC's grand opening of the Lucky Tiki due to Sven's Tiki mug party on the same night. TC's grand opening will now be on Tuesday, December 21st. Sorry for any confusion. Hope to see everyone there!

View Profile of Tiki Bob Send a personal message to Tiki Bob  Email Tiki Bob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-14 12:07 pm   Permalink

I was looking forward to coming, but the midweek date (or Sunday) prevent me from doing that. I hope everyone has lots of fun, good luck to you Tiki Bob, and I'll try to make it up to the valley at another time.

Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
delphiniumangel
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-14 1:23 pm   Permalink

Cool TB - see you on the 21st!! Save one of those fantastic Tiki stools for me.

View Profile of delphiniumangel Send a personal message to delphiniumangel      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikis-R-Go
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-14 2:00 pm   Permalink

Great new date! I can surprise my husband for his birthday!

View Profile of Tikis-R-Go Send a personal message to Tikis-R-Go  Email Tikis-R-Go     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
delphiniumangel
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-14 5:34 pm   Permalink

Cool - we will have to all celebrate his birthday?

View Profile of delphiniumangel Send a personal message to delphiniumangel      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-14 8:16 pm   Permalink

Count me in........

View Profile of Tiki Mo Fo Send a personal message to Tiki Mo Fo  Email Tiki Mo Fo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-19 12:49 pm   Permalink

In part II

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gorilla Boy

Posted: 2004-12-19 8:18 pm   Permalink

Hey all what party are we going to

View Profile of Gorilla Boy Send a personal message to Gorilla Boy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BobFJ40
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-20 9:51 pm   Permalink

Just making shure that we can bring friends to this. Let me know TikiBob.
Thanks
Bob

View Profile of BobFJ40 Send a personal message to BobFJ40  Email BobFJ40 Goto the website of BobFJ40     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bob
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-21 01:57 am   Permalink

Bring em all Bob !!!!

You supply the friends, I'll supply the Mai Tai's

kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-21 3:16 pm   Permalink

Bobby

have fun tonight man! best of luck keeping your bar stocked...these fools can imbibe!

aloha

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation