FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Cocktails in the Lagoon Room Dec 26th 7:00 PM
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Cocktails in the Lagoon Room Dec 26th 7:00 PM
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-18 7:31 pm   Permalink

jt~ are you talkin bout what i think your talkin bout?

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-18 11:16 pm   Permalink

Nawwww

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-19 12:48 pm   Permalink

Cutiki and I will be there, please let me know if you need anything, we'll be glad to bring it.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-21 01:25 am   Permalink

If our family holiday plans will allow, we'll definitely be there. Looking forward to seeing the new and improved Lagoon Room.

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-23 10:15 pm   Permalink

It looks like I will be there! Lucky me!

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-24 12:17 am   Permalink

Sabu you are definitely lucky to be there.......

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-24 4:12 pm   Permalink

WATAH! I'll be here too!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-25 12:22 am   Permalink

The clouds parted, the angels sang, rays of blinding light shone upon me, God smiled down, and Rebecca told me that we can take a break from X-mas at her parents' house to attend Boxing Day at the Lagoon Room!

Yeah, baby, my bells are jingling!

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-26 10:40 pm   Permalink

Well, I was very much looking forward to making it down for this, but some nasty little virus (and a 103 degree fever) not only seriously wrecked my holiday plans, but is going to keep me away from the lagoon room yet again. I hope everyone has a great time. I'll be intoxicated on something less fun than rum.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-27 02:09 am   Permalink

We had a great time seeing everybody and meeting a few new people. Al & Shelly as always were great hosts. Wonderfully garnished & extra tasty cocktails!

Can't wait to do it again in Palm Springs this coming weekend.

Mahalo,

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-27 12:38 pm   Permalink

Al and Shelly you are the greatest hosts, thanks for making us feel so comfortable at your place. And nice meeting all the new people. Unga, hope to see you on Thursday at Tiki Ti, it was nice meeting you.

Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 2:48 pm   Permalink

There was a navy blue LL Bean jacket left at the Lagoon Room. Rick is this yours? We will bring the jacket to Palm Springs if its owner will be there.
Mahalo,
Al and Shelley

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 2:55 pm   Permalink

The jacket is not ours. Mig was wearing a jacket. Maybe it was his.

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 9:08 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Al and Shell of the Pacific. We loved the new Retro Space Age room.

Finally met some veterans (Sabuuuuu), and some newbies, and a few of the San Diego County ohana. Very cool people.

Looking forward to seeing you all again at Tiki Oasis 5.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-29 08:45 am   Permalink

I had a terrific time!
The Lagoon Room is a special place.
Thank you Shelley and Al!
Humu, please put me on the list for three phallitiki calendars when they come out.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation