FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Ti Reopens! My First Time
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Ti Reopens! My First Time
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-12-23 11:44 am   Permalink

Woo Hoo! MIG too!

Hopefully, anyone else who's going to Palm Springs for New Years' Eve can also stop by the Tiki Ti on the 30th. (Humuhumu, weirdunc, mrsmiley, bigbro, Al and Shelley, etc.)

It's confirmed that Ed "Christ on a Crutch" will be there!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-24 12:20 am   Permalink

Jibba Jabba I am in....

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-24 12:20 pm   Permalink

This is gonna rock better than I could have imagined. Can't wait to see you all there.
Merry Christmas!
(Note to self: bring two pairs of Depends)

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-24 2:09 pm   Permalink

WATAH! - I am in!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-27 10:12 am   Permalink

Utopiandreem & i are in!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Bird on 2004-12-27 10:13 ]

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-29 10:22 pm   Permalink

I'll already be at the Tropics, kids, see y'all there.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-31 11:29 am   Permalink

It was awesome to finally meet a few of the TCers we've only met online, and to say hey to a few folks we only get to see once in a blue moon! And it was so nice to stay late for a change... MonkeyBoy and I had the most fun at Tiki-Ti we've had yet!

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-03 4:10 pm   Permalink

Hollywood can be a dangerous place... especially if you're a bear:

http://photo.humuhumu.com/v/firsttimerstikiti/

Had a great time with everyone! Christ on a crutch, it was keen to see Ed again! And a surprise visit from Mr. Lemoore! Plus I got to see the men's room! An action-packed night to be sure. Hope all you first-timers make many happy returns to Tiki-Ti.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

[ This Message was edited by: Humuhumu 2005-09-23 15:36 ]

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-05 12:54 pm   Permalink

I had such a great time.
All my drinks after Tiki Ti, have not been the same since. They all taste weak and cheep now (except at Alnshely's). Tiki Ti really is the Holy Tiki Grail. I will definitely make a stop there while going to Tiki Oasis.
And all the special people that showed up...(Even our fearless leader Hanford) It was just awesome.
You all made my visit even more the better.
Thanks!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-01-05 1:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-01-05 12:54, Unga Bunga wrote:
All my drinks after Tiki Ti, have not been the same since. They all taste weak and cheep now (except at Alnshely's).

That's because they are cheaper everywhere else! But Tiki Ti's drinks are well worth it!

Great turnout! I wish I could have stayed longer but I had a birthday party to attend at 8:00 at Taylor's Prime Steakhouse. (So many engagements, so little time). Their food is still delicious and inexpensive and the decor can't be beat.

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year at Palm Springs and elsewhere. I had a blast at the all-nighter in Los Angeles dancing and drinking 'till dawn. And I saw some old LA friends from way back in the early 80s.

I'll see you on the fun train with "christ on a crutch" in March! I can't wait! Did everyone buy their tickets by January 3rd?

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-05 5:10 pm   Permalink

ahahaha

http://images7.fotki.com/v135/photos/1/117859/1689634/IMG_2507-vi.jpg

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kava King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 09:06 am   Permalink

Humu, uh...is there something special about the Men's room at Tiki Ti that I don't recall? Or maybe you just meant...oh nevermind..."what happens at Tiki Ti, STAYS at Tiki Ti" I guess!

View Profile of Kava King Send a personal message to Kava King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2005-01-08 02:03 am   Permalink

Pictures from Tiki Ti-- including pics of Tiki Bare!

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EegN2LJm2asmET

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation