Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving First tiki from Hurricane wood
First tiki from Hurricane wood
flacookz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-16 07:04 am   Permalink

View Profile of flacookz Send a personal message to flacookz  Email flacookz Goto the website of flacookz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
flacookz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-16 07:12 am   Permalink

Second tiki got much better my son naems him Pie Rowe (get it pyro)ha ha

Third tiki

Tiki 5

Tiki 6

View Profile of flacookz Send a personal message to flacookz  Email flacookz Goto the website of flacookz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-16 09:21 am   Permalink

Very Impressive Flacookz I se you've done this before. More, more...

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
flacookz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-16 4:59 pm   Permalink

Always wanted to carve but I didn't start till the hurricane dropped some trees on me.

Chairman Kaga

Posted: 2005-01-30 6:42 pm   Permalink

Did you paint the black "shadows" into the recessed cuts or are those burned sections?

View Profile of Chairman Kaga Send a personal message to Chairman Kaga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sonofabeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-04 07:52 am   Permalink

Benzart.Reading through the many postings on TC I have noticed you always seem to be one of the first with words of encouragement.I am very impressed with the way you make an honest effort to encourage all new artist and welcome them to TC with kindness.It is obvious your personality reflects in your works of art.Above and Beyond are what comes to mind.I think TC needs more Benzarts and less ????????.Just wanted to thank you for your efforts.

View Profile of sonofabeach Send a personal message to sonofabeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-04 10:55 am   Permalink

I don't wish to call you a liar,Flacookz,but these CANNOT be the first tikis you've ever carved!You look like you've been doing them for years-they're terrific,with loads of personality.Keep 'em coming!

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-04 6:18 pm   Permalink

I love their Budda bellies! Sooo cute!

Your tikis are all wonderful. I'm glad the hurricane prompted you to get carvin'!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation