FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » If we're not supposed to eat people, why are they made out of meat? (the Cannibal Thread)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
If we're not supposed to eat people, why are they made out of meat? (the Cannibal Thread)
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-28 07:21 am   Permalink

... two cannibals were eating a clown. one said to the other, "does this taste funny to you?"...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-28 07:29 am   Permalink

... two cannibals were eating dinner. one said, "i really hate my sister."
the other said, "well, just eat the noodles."

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-10-28 08:17 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=17055&forum=1&0

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-14 12:38 am   Permalink

Why did Jeffrey Dahmer keep a blender on his front porch?
He liked to greet everyone with a hand shake.

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-14 08:59 am   Permalink

Two missionaries were traveling trough the jungle, and got caught by the local tribe. The village elder explained "You have tresspassed on our most sacred and holy burial ground. Now you must pay the price. The ancient penalty was known as "the choice". Either death, or "bunga bunga". The tribal elder pointed at the first missionary and said "choose!". The first missionary said "death is so final, and absolute, so I choose Bunga bunga, whatever that is". The elder then said " he has chosen!". He gave a command, and 4 of the biggest guys ran over, tied the missionary to a stake and proceeded to brutally rape him over and over, until he collapsed in a heap, sobbing and bleeding from the rectum. Now, the village elder points at the other missionary and says "choose". The second missionary looked at his falled comrade, and said "I have SEEN Bunga Bunga, and fuggedaboudit! I choose death!!". The village elder smiled and said "A wise choice my friend, however, according to our custom we have a tradtional way we administer the death penalty here". He looked at the missionary and said "Death.....

By BUNGA BUNGA!!!!!!!"

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-14 09:02 am   Permalink

WOW..i had forgotten that joke ..i heard that in college..thati s an absolute CLASSIC.. THANK YOU!!!

BB MoondoggyO
sweatin' to Quiet Village in AZ

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-14 11:44 am   Permalink

“I love children. Especially when they’re well cooked”
-W.C. Fields.
Comic Actor and suspected Cannibal

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-17 8:57 pm   Permalink

"I never met a man I didn't like".
---Will Rogers
( American humorist, movie star, suspected cannibal)

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 07:16 am   Permalink

I always find that the subject of canibalism really takes the edge off a potentialy explosive conversation about politics

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 12:16 pm   Permalink

have been watching tons of those BBQ shows on the food Network recently.
I recorded one, and showed it to My Buddy JonPaul, asd he looks over at me and says where do we get BBQ longpig?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2009-11-15 11:34 am   Permalink

More cannibals in the news.
11/14/2009

Kebab diners in Russia get murder shock

Russian police are investigating a case of cannibalism involving three homeless men and a kebab shop. The three men are suspected of killing a man, eating part of his body and the selling other parts to a kebab shop. Police statements have revealed the men were unhappy with the victim and had allegedly targeted him because of their hostility. The men, from the city of Perm, some 1,400 kilometres east of Moscow have been charged with the murder of a 25-year-old victim. The body of the man was found in the forest in Perm and was found to have been attacked with knives and a hammer. The corpse was dismembered. Part of it was eaten and part was also sold to a kebab and pie kiosk, according to police.
The kebab shop was not identified.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-15 11:53 am   Permalink

In some parts of the world they are unfortunate homeless people. In other parts, they are a lovely kebab with a nice curry sauce.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2009-11-15 12:47 pm   Permalink

I think Chip and Andy are suggesting a possible solution to world hunger!!

Meanwhile, those wacky Russians are at it again:

Russian cannibal who ate mother has sentence reduced 'because he was hungry'

A Russian cannibal who killed and ate parts of his own mother has had his prison sentence reduced by nine months after a court accepted he resorted to cannibalism out of hunger rather than preference.

Sergei Gavrilov admitted he had used parts of his murdered mother's legs to make soup and pasta for weeks on end. But he argued he was driven to the desperate act because he had ran out of money and was starving.

"I did not like the flesh," he told investigators. "It was too fatty."

A court in southern Russia accepted his explanation and ruled that the unemployed 27 year-old had therefore not wantonly defiled his mother's own corpse. It did find him guilty of murder, however, and sentenced him to fourteen years and three months in prison, according to Russian news agency Interfax.

That is nine months less than the standard 15-year sentence for such a crime. Mr Gavrilov got off more lightly because of his confession and because the judge believed he had turned to cannibalism out of hunger rather than preference.

Mr Gavrilov said he had killed his 55 year-old mother Lyubov last January after she refused to hand over her pension. He wanted to spend the money on a drinking and gambling binge.

Angered by her refusal, he hit her on the head with a brick and strangled her with an electric cord before dumping her lifeless body on the balcony.

It was only two weeks later after he had spent all her money that he discovered that her body had frozen on the balcony and decided to begin slicing bits of flesh from her legs to keep his hunger pangs at bay.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-15 7:07 pm   Permalink

wow, Nice.

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-16 7:50 pm   Permalink

The man arrested recently in Ohio(?)n with the bodies of 11 prostitutes in his home apparently offered free BBQ to his neighbors on a regular basis.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation