FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Iuka Grogg Performing @ Trader Vic's S.F 12-17-04
Iuka Grogg Performing @ Trader Vic's S.F 12-17-04
Iuka Grogg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-17 11:00 am   Permalink

Aloha, Gang!

If any of you fine folks are sniffing around the area and would like to pop in for some exotic cocktails, I'll be performing my uke & croon shtick in the Pink Room for a private party from 7-9PM. Yes, it is a private party, but if you're at the bar, you'll be able to hear some of the magic as well as join me for a drink while I'm on break or afterwards. Anyhooo, just thought I'd put it out there. Mahalo!

-I. Grogg

[ This Message was edited by: Iuka Grogg on 2004-12-17 11:00 ]

View Profile of Iuka Grogg Send a personal message to Iuka Grogg  Email Iuka Grogg Goto the website of Iuka Grogg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-12-17 11:53 am   Permalink

MrSmiley will have to pass this time-I'll be at Spengers for a work party. Hope your tunes are in tune! Have a "Son of Doctor Funk" for me. ZAZZ!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-12-17 10:09 pm   Permalink

Iuka!

Sweet gig you got there at TV's! LA misses your musical musings.

Aloha-o

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-17 11:33 pm   Permalink

Sounds like a fun gig, hope it exposed new people to Iuke Grogg's magical Performances (and if you know about his other talents, yes, pun intended).

Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iuka Grogg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-19 1:31 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Bong and Kick for the nice words. I miss y'alls, too! Sorry to have missed you Mr. Smiley, but I hope you had fun at Spengers. Calamari?
Anyhow... It was a real blast to inaugurate The Pink Room. Kind of like playing Carnegie Hall if I were a concert pianist. Some old friends from Los Angeles showed up at the bar we were able to do some post performance tipplin' and crooning out there, too. Fun!

-I. Grogg

View Profile of Iuka Grogg Send a personal message to Iuka Grogg  Email Iuka Grogg Goto the website of Iuka Grogg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation