FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge I hate that scary old bastard.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
I hate that scary old bastard.
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 11:48 am   Permalink

...'tis the season, to BUMP!

new link!
click here

Now available in print form!

[ This Message was edited by: stuff-o-rama 2008-12-14 11:50 ]

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 2:22 pm   Permalink

You can find these as Christmas cards also-I sent some out this year.

This one disturbs me the most I think:

I think Santa needs his smoke break!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-12-15 10:26 am   Permalink

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-15 11:41 am   Permalink

Here's the link to where that old link moved to (if that makes any sense at all...).

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-16 12:10 am   Permalink

My parents used to pound into us kids that "your good word is priceless" and "a man is only as good as his word" and "Lying is a sin"
So at 11 years old when a kid down the street said there is no Santa Clause and my Mom just told me there is, I bloodied his nose. When I got home and confronted my Mom, she just laughed at me and said there is no Santa clause, that I was "Old enough to know"
I decided that I never want to LIE to my kids. My Wife and I never did Santa Clause with the kids, they knew that he was a fictional person just like they knew that it was not a 6 foot rat running around Disneyland, they were able to have fun with it but we never lied to them. We used to get their pictures taken with the mall Santas too, just like they had their picture taken with Mickey and Minnie and they knew it was pretend and they had a lot of fun with it too. Now as Adults, they are doing the same.

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-16 01:39 am   Permalink

When i used to run a Burl-Q club every year we used to have our very own "Sleazy Santa in his Grotty Grotto", for extra authenticity our Santa used to the same costume every year but left it unwashed.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation