FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Merry Belated Christmas Tiki Lovers....
Merry Belated Christmas Tiki Lovers....
TiKiMaN77
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 01:25 am   Permalink

Been really busy with some of my comic work, so I haven't been on here much. Anyway, here's the front of the card i've been working on for my wife for christmas. A little late, yes....but time is just not on my side. Enjoy. I'll be inking and coloring it soon.

View Profile of TiKiMaN77 Send a personal message to TiKiMaN77  Email TiKiMaN77 Goto the website of TiKiMaN77     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 06:50 am   Permalink

Thanks TikiMan77 and a happy holidays to you also. Really nice card can't wait to see it colored in.
HappyHappyHappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKiMaN77
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 2:20 pm   Permalink

Thanks Ben,

not much in the way of a colorist, seeing how I'm relatively color blind...but I'll do what I can, and hope no one pokes too much fun at me.

View Profile of TiKiMaN77 Send a personal message to TiKiMaN77  Email TiKiMaN77 Goto the website of TiKiMaN77     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 3:51 pm   Permalink

Hit us with it--- It's looking fine so far.

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKiMaN77
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 6:28 pm   Permalink

Hey, thanks Sam....I'll try not to let you down. Famous Last words

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation