FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Exotical, Downey, CA (store)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Exotical, Downey, CA (store)
Exoticaldev

Posted: 2011-09-06 10:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-12-28 18:02, Tikiphantom wrote:
Name:Exotical
Type:store
Street:8136 E. Firestone
City:Downey
State:CA
Zip:90241
Phone:(213) 869-0575

Description:
Exotical is a Hawaiian Apparel store located in downtown Downey, Ca. I work in Downey and drove past this place for several months before I went in. The owner is the same owner from the sixties. He makes all the clothing. In earlier times the store was bigger and he also had rattan furniture. He sold of some of the store. He only now deals in apparel. I found some of the best Hawaiian shirts. I highly recommend a visit.

Exotical's phone number has changed.
Phone:(562) 869-0575
We also have a website at
www.goexotical.com and Facebook page.

View Profile of Exoticaldev Send a personal message to Exoticaldev  Email Exoticaldev Goto the website of Exoticaldev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-07 08:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-09-06 22:23, Exoticaldev wrote:
The Exotical is still going strong! My brother Jon and I have been running the store under our father for the last year. After 46 years, our grandfather has retired the business to us. We have a lot of great vintage Hawaiian clothing as well as some new and exciting arrivals from Hawaii. Check out our website at http://www.goexotical.com or our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exotical-Hawaiian-Apparel/157737910978938 for more info. See you there!

Great to hear you are keeping the family tradition alive, that is rare! And about time for Paul to retire, I was amazed to still find him there year after year. Folks, go to this store, it is the Oceanic Arts of Aloha wear!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 08:39 am   Permalink

.... So I'm at Exotical yesterday and started small talk with Martin Orloff and told him I was Eli Hedley's Grandson. He said his dad and Eli were working on a job together at Lake Elsinore and Eli had a big canoe and paddle. They ended up sending young Martin off to sea. He said he'll never forget how much fun it was.
I wonder what job ....

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-12-18 08:51 am   Permalink

Exotical posted on Facebook that they're having a huge sale.

"We've reduced the price on hundreds of men's shirts. Help us clear out these great, Hawaiian -made shirts for the new year. Now $9.99-$29.00"

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation