[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Took in a stray this X-mas
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Took in a stray this X-mas
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-31 09:54 am   Permalink

Hey, I took in a stray this Christmas too! I don't remember what breed he was, just that he was delicious! I put in some herbs and spices and tenderizers that really took away the "chewiness" that dogs can have, you know what I mean. Forget the Christmas Goose, I'm all about the DOG!! (I'm pickling the paws for Easter, yummy)

Hey BONG, you're right, posting drunk IS fun!

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-02 6:09 pm   Permalink

So, what's the update on the doggie?

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-02 10:03 pm   Permalink

she's good. She will be staying.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-26 11:07 am   Permalink

The gift that keeps on giving.

When I took in thi sstray I mentioned that her teets were big and I thought she had just recently had pups. Well it turns out they were big because she was getting ready to have pups. As of this morning I have 8 new big headeded red nose pitbull pups.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-26 12:13 pm   Permalink

Pictures, pictures!! We need pictures.

Congrats and I hope you can find them all good homes.

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-26 1:13 pm   Permalink

BABY PUPPIES!

Puppy breath is the most wondeful and fleeting thing next to new car smell.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-26 5:34 pm   Permalink

Eight puppies!!!
So now you have 10 dogs?! I'll bet those are adorable puppies, though.

Now the reason for her abandonment becomes painfully clear. How sad that people have the ability to treat an innocent animal this way.
Wishing you great connections in getting the puppies adopted to responsible homes.
When the time is right, take her to the vet to be spayed, as she's clearly a floozy!

We need photos of these Tiki-Pitt puppies!

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-27 3:17 pm   Permalink

pics:

tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-27 4:04 pm   Permalink

Please take pictures of puppies wearing leis and sitting in Volcano Bowls, please!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-27 5:13 pm   Permalink

Too precious. Have lots of fun with this adventure!!

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation