FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Badger...Badger...Badger...Badger...Badger... MUSHROOM!!!
Badger...Badger...Badger...Badger...Badger... MUSHROOM!!!
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-03 11:23 am   Permalink

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-03 1:35 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beatnikine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-03 4:27 pm   Permalink

... I literally felt brain cells dying....

... mushroom!

View Profile of Beatnikine Send a personal message to Beatnikine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-03 4:37 pm   Permalink

I was gonna post a reply about how utterly ridiculous this link is, but I found myself going back to look at it again and again today. That says more about me than I'd like people to know.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-03 4:45 pm   Permalink

I have watched both the Potter & Badger movies today more times than I'd care to admit as well...

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-03 7:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-01-03 16:37, Tiki-bot wrote:
That says more about me than I'd like people to know.

Join the club! I know I'll be laughing about it at work, and won't be able to explain what's so funny, which will make me laugh more.

That cartoon is hilarious, and I can't even define why. Oh yeah, badgers doing knee bends, gets me every time. Now that song is stuck in my head! "Snake!"

[ This Message was edited by: ZebraTiki on 2005-01-03 19:25 ]

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-04 10:01 pm   Permalink

There has to be something subliminal in the song. I watched that WAY too long.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-04 10:13 pm   Permalink

Well, be happy, because it's free.
In the eighties, I use to pay hard earned money for mushrooms, to see hallucinogenic shit like this.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-05 07:33 am   Permalink

Tango... I'll get you for this!
Must... make... song... go... away...

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger.

Mushroom!
Mushroom!

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-05 11:59 am   Permalink

so it's 4:00am and snowing like crazy here in the Suburbs of Chicago. I'm plowing the schools miles of sidewalks.
Suddenly I start laughing like a crazy loon.
Badger, Badger, Badger....
After you sing it long enough I found it matched the hum of my old John Deere tractor. LOL.
Now, if I could just let the song go.....

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-05 7:17 pm   Permalink

Did anyone else find the other animation of the badgers playing soccer? (or football for our UK ohana.)
"England England!"

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-05 11:02 pm   Permalink

Yes, the football one was equally as entertaining. (link eliminated because it failed)
GOOOAAALLL!!!!

The other one with the mangled badgers and the flashing serial killer in the back was just too creepy. Not so funny.

[ This Message was edited by: I dream of tiki on 2005-02-02 16:49 ]

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-07 6:13 pm   Permalink

I couldn't get the "footy" badger football to load from that link. For the obsessed, try this:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/35/

Great stuff from the land of ninjas, lasers and gold.

tikilee
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-02-01 10:05 pm   Permalink

These badgers are catchy. This spring maybe I'll ge a few for the lawn, or one to take the place of my mother-in-law's dress up goose she keeps on her porch.

Check out the Lord of the Rings Badgers

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/25/

View Profile of tikilee Send a personal message to tikilee  Email tikilee Goto the website of tikilee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-08 7:23 pm   Permalink

If you think the badger song is catchy and strangely addictive, beware of Magical Trevor. The advent calendar is a hoot also. This site is full of ridiculous, hilarious animation.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation