FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Low-Flow Toilets Suck (or Blow; you're pick)!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Low-Flow Toilets Suck (or Blow; you're pick)!
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-01-05 1:10 pm   Permalink

**** As requested, I first did an extensive search of all thread in all forums on this topic and found NONE!****

Low-Flow toilets actually waste water. News at 11:00.

(I think this marks the end of anything with substance I have to say; of course, that may have occured sometime previously, before, in the past, at a prior date and time)

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Geeky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-05 1:18 pm   Permalink

Fo sho, no newbie could have come up with that!

Was this one of the points of discussion during your meeting with "the nobles"?

I know all those "bandwagon jumpers" will miss the deep Tiki-ness of your missive, they'll just think that lo-flo toilet bashing is "what's happening!"

That being said, you're way ahead of me on substance!

[ This Message was edited by: Geeky Tiki on 2005-01-05 13:19 ]

View Profile of Geeky Tiki Send a personal message to Geeky Tiki  Email Geeky Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sinner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-05 5:34 pm   Permalink

I'm going to have to disagree on this one. I'm not pick at all.

View Profile of sinner Send a personal message to sinner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-05 6:29 pm   Permalink

Bong's exactly right on the low flo toilets. If you're just peeing then they're A-OK but if you produce something with a little more substance, then you often have to flush twice! Or more!

Low flow showerheads are "Da Bomb" however. Since I got a low flo showerhead I have yet to run out of hot water whilst showering. And that's a blessing. Also when you combine shower time with pee time then you really make the low flo toilet a complete waste of time, water and energy. Go with the showerhead people!

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-05 11:44 pm   Permalink

Low flow toilets are ridiculous. Half the time you need to do a courtesy flush for yourself just to keep things from clogging up.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-05 11:55 pm   Permalink

Way too much information.....

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bombay
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-06 12:03 am   Permalink

It is true. The low flow toilets hear in India are vary bad. We are always having to many flush.

OFFENSIVE PHOTO -CLICK AT OWN RISK

[Edited by hanford to remove offensive pic]

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2005-01-06 18:36 ]

View Profile of Tiki Bombay Send a personal message to Tiki Bombay      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 10:33 am   Permalink

Whoa, ok, now breakfast doesnt seem so good...

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-01-06 10:42 am   Permalink

You're right Kono, low-flow shower heads are worth it. It just takes a while to get used to less water, but then you're good to go.

Speaking of which, how many TC'rs pee in the shower?

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 12:33 pm   Permalink

One time when I had athlete's foot my wife told me that Madonna cured her athlete's foot by peeing on her feet in the shower. I told her "Yeah, but do you know how hard it is to get Madonna to pee on your feet in the shower?"

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 12:39 pm   Permalink

just dress up like britney spears, freddie

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 3:14 pm   Permalink

That's easy for you to say J$, you've gor the legs for it!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 3:40 pm   Permalink

I think that picture is just a spoon full of some exotic soup.

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-07 09:01 am   Permalink

I have a low flow toilet and a low flow shower. I fixed the shower by simply removing the plastic o-ring inside the hsower head that reduced the flow. Now I am blasted with a firehose like torrent when I shower, which is awesome. The toilet I cannot fix however, and its driving me crazy. You have to flush 3 or 4 times whenever someone puts exotic soup into the bowl. This is counterproductive for sure!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-07 09:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-01-06 12:33, freddiefreelance wrote:
One time when I had athlete's foot my wife told me that Madonna cured her athlete's foot by peeing on her feet in the shower.

Maybe I should run around barefoot in public restrooms more often. Maybe my wife will feal sorry for me and that will finally get her to take a shower with me to pee on my feet. She's always been a huge Madonna fan.

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation