FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Bahooka 1/15/05 photos pg 2
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Bahooka 1/15/05 photos pg 2
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 08:41 am   Permalink

Krustitiki and I would like to invite all Tiki Centralites to join us at the Bahooka Restaurant in Rosemead, California on the night of Saturday, January 15, 2005.

The Bahooka is famous for it’s tropical décor, fabulous ribs, fish tanks, and flaming drinks. T

Check it out at
http://www.bahooka.com, and Humuhumu’s http://www.critiki.com .

Since we will be celebrating the anniversary of my birth, I will be buying the first (and possibly second and third) round of drinks!

UPDATE:
We have booked the party room at the Bahooka from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. We can start drinks and appetizers at 6, and dinner around 7:00. After 9:00, the party moves to our house in El Monte, a couple miles away.

Please post here if you are coming, so we can plan the amount of food! I hope to see all of you there!

[ This Message was edited by: ookoo lady on 2005-01-08 17:18 ]

[ This Message was edited by: ookoo lady on 2005-01-18 09:14 ]

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 09:03 am   Permalink

Right on! We missed New Years eve with you guys so I'll insist to Lisa that we have to go to this one. We still havn't been to the Bahooka yet. Maybe we can get a jam session goin'. I better bust out my "Luka Grogg's Ukulele Fantasy Camp" booklet and start practicing.

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iuka Grogg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 10:05 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday to you, Ookoo!
Wish I could join y'all. That'll be quite a fine evening of tippling, strumming and basking in the Bahooka bowers. Gene was one of my star campers and glad to hear you've still got the camp booklet.

-Iuka Grogg

View Profile of Iuka Grogg Send a personal message to Iuka Grogg  Email Iuka Grogg Goto the website of Iuka Grogg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 10:26 am   Permalink

WATAH! I'll be there with bells on....

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 11:51 pm   Permalink

The family has never been and I've promising my kids they could see the restaurant of a hundred aquariums.

I will be there.

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman on 2005-01-11 15:09 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bare

Posted: 2005-01-07 08:20 am   Permalink

Do they serve bears at the Bahooka?

View Profile of Tiki_Bare Send a personal message to Tiki_Bare      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-07 11:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-01-06 08:41, ookoo lady wrote:
Saturday, January 15, 2005... anniversary of my birth

<aol>Me too!</aol>

Um. That is to say, my birthday also falls on that weekend (16th). Depending on whether or not MonkeyBoy has made plans I'm not aware of, we'd love to drop in and make it a double, if that's okay with you!

Karen

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-07 1:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Um. That is to say, my birthday also falls on that weekend (16th). Karen

Well Hey Birthday Buddy Karen!
My "actual" birthday is also the 16th, I just moved this to Saturday because I have to get up early on Monday. I'd love to see you, and we can share spotlight.

I also want to tell Mean Gene and any other people who are coming long distances that you are welcome to spend the night at our house. We have an extra air mattress and a couple of couches that are available for guests.

See you all at Bahooka!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-07 1:53 pm   Permalink

Tiki_Bare said
"Do they serve bears at the Bahooka?"

I have not seen it on the menu, but they sure would be yummy with the house Bare-B-Q Sauce. Mmmmm ... bear.

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-01-07 2:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-01-07 13:53, Krustiki wrote:
Tiki_Bare said
"Do they serve bears at the Bahooka?"

I have not seen it on the menu, but they sure would be yummy with the house Bare-B-Q Sauce. Mmmmm ... bear.

Can we share again?

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-08 5:24 pm   Permalink

See the update in the first post. I'd like to get an idea how many people are coming.

The Bahooka is a totally cool place. They've got tikis and a giant carrot-eating fish. They will also light just about anything on fire if you request it.

PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-01-08 8:05 pm   Permalink

I would be delighted to help you celebrate your birthday at the Fabulous Bahooka. See you there!

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-01-08 10:27 pm   Permalink

I want to go. Can someone swig by Bong's Tiki Hut and give him a ride?

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-08 11:48 pm   Permalink

If I promise not to say or do anything too distasteful...can I come too? Me likey Bahooky.

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-09 10:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-01-08 23:48, tikitortured wrote:
can I come too? Me likey Bahooky.

Yes Tikitortured, you can come too.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation