FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Tiki Events Ľ Ľ California Events Ľ Ľ Tiki Oasis V (2005) Attendance List
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 )
Tiki Oasis V (2005) Attendance List
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-03 03:55 am   Permalink

I managed to get two shifts as well. So I'll be there! And I'll be wearing this:

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-03 09:06 am   Permalink

SWEET FEZ!!!!!

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-03 4:42 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Monkeyman! I was sweating it out that it wouldn't arrive on time, like the smoking jacket I ordered for the Bay Area Tiki Crawl (which didn't arrive until the Monday after the crawl!) But this one made it! Whew!!!

Hey, that was my 100th post!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-03 5:36 pm   Permalink

We are driving to Palm Springs tomorrow!

I want to send a special thanks to Otto von Stroheim of the Tiki News for making our Tiki Oasis dreams a reality!

Ok maybe it is weird to send a public e-mail about your husband BUT I do want to tell everyone how proud I am of my man. The amount of HOURS that this one guy has put into this show is tremendous. He works a full time job, get home late and works on Tiki Oasis til the wee hours all for OUR fun and enjoyment at Tiki Oasis! Just weeks before the event the hotel changed management and Otto then had to deal with the 3 hotels separately as well as a new bar manager. He didnít complain (ok, not that much) and he just dove right in and made sure the event would be a success for all the attendees. He was also in full production on the next Tiki News and had to put that on hold for the event which was a disappointment (so donít give him too hard of a time for not having an issue).

Anyway, the Tiki Oasis V will be the best EVER due to this manís passion for making these things happen. Please kiss Otto (even the girls) OR hug him OR just give him a high-5 for all his energy and enthusiasm for the Tiki Oasis.

XOXO Baby Doe

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-03 7:30 pm   Permalink

Baby Doe, we truly do appreciate all of his and your hard work. It really is amazing how this event has grown and keeps most of us coming back over and over again.

Congratulations on the pending eve of Oasis 2005.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-03 7:33 pm   Permalink

Cool fez Mai Tai.

MAHALO NUI LOA OTTO!!!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-04 1:01 pm   Permalink

Late to post, yes. Late to Oasis? No Way! Weird Unc will be there! I'm giving a lift to The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa and the fellows in The Maikai Gents. WOWEEE!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiCrow
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-04 6:59 pm   Permalink

Better late than never? Add Tiki Crow & Suzanne

View Profile of TikiCrow Send a personal message to TikiCrow  Email TikiCrow Goto the website of TikiCrow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-05-04 7:34 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: PiPhiRho on 2005-05-04 19:36 ]

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-05-04 7:35 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: PiPhiRho on 2005-05-04 19:36 ]

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-05 5:33 pm   Permalink

I'm so anxious I can't stand it!! Considering how they treated Casey, at the
end of the festivities we should all pee in the pool!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-06 01:00 am   Permalink

Have a great time at Tiki Oasis V! I hope to see you all there!

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-06 11:32 am   Permalink

Casey, I'm sure everyone would love to see you if you can make it!

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
coconutgirls

Posted: 2005-05-09 2:57 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: coconutgirls on 2005-05-30 15:02 ]

View Profile of coconutgirls Send a personal message to coconutgirls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-09 3:52 pm   Permalink

I bet his wife knows where he is, maybe you can ask her

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation