FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Bilge Grand Membership
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Bilge Grand Membership
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-16 02:44 am   Permalink

I'm just waitin' for Hanford to gimme the "go code" and I'm in.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-21 4:54 pm   Permalink

Bilge Grand Member Testimonials:

I can't believe it's not butter!!!

I stopped weighing myself but I know I'm losing weighty because my pants fit better!

Vaginal herpes USED to get me down.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2005-10-19 11:38 pm   Permalink

Hey Bong, I want my money back!!!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-20 10:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-19 23:38, Hakalugi wrote:
Hey Bong, I want my money back!!!

... tikigardener will be happy to get your money back for you...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-20 11:13 am   Permalink

I guess only "Bilge Grand Members" get to have negative number of posts next to their name. They're so lucky! All I have is a stupid little star.

Bong used to have the most posts, then he became a Bilge Grand Member, now he has the lowest number of posts, -12 and counting. Keep up the good work brother.

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-20 7:15 pm   Permalink

What does -12 mean anyway!

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-21 7:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-20 19:15, hiltiki wrote:
What does -12 mean anyway!

Perhaps this is what happens when that Permanent Record catches up with you after being banned from TC?

Or maybe he's offending people in absentia and it turns his old posts to negative numbers. You know how easily riled those Absentians are.

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-22 12:21 am   Permalink

The "Bilge Grand Members" are those of us who prefer to jaywalk instead of using the crosswalk. The scofflaws that fill up their glove boxes with parking tickets until the car gets impounded. The people that BREAK GLASS when there's no EMERGENCY. The "Renegades" from the movie Zardoz. Folks that may not consider themselves "blues fans" but do remember lyrics like:

If the river wuz whiskey,I'd be a divin' duck
I'd swim down to the bottom and drink my way back up

I gotta tombstone hand and a graveyard mind
I'm jus' twenty-two and I don't mind dyin'

Rather drink muddy water, sleep in a hollow log
than be down here in Texas treated like a low-down dog

You know who you are!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-22 01:41 am   Permalink

Nah, Bilge Grand Membership is more for folks who would rather spend their time discussing "What's Your Favorite Color of Cheese?" than talking about tiki stuff.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-22 01:44 am   Permalink

Nacho orange.

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-22 09:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-22 00:21, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
The "Bilge Grand Members" are those of us who prefer to jaywalk instead of using the crosswalk.

Don't jaywalk in St Petersburg!

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benehune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 6:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-22 01:41, Humuhumu wrote:
Nah, Bilge Grand Membership is more for folks who would rather spend their time discussing "What's Your Favorite Color of Cheese?" than talking about tiki stuff.

Or, are too lazy to get out and build their tiki bar. It is much more fun to play than work. I joined eight months ago to get help building my bar, and all I have done is made a few drunken posts and a few drunken friends.
I like the color of the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese powdered cheese mix, before you add the water.

View Profile of Benehune Send a personal message to Benehune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 8:25 pm   Permalink

I used to like smoked gouda, but when I tried smoking it myself I got a terrible headache, and now my burps taste like cheese.

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 9:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-23 20:25, tikitortured wrote:
I used to like smoked gouda, but when I tried smoking it myself I got a terrible headache, and now my burps taste like cheese.

Dude- That is a great idea!!! I am going to have to try that A.S.A.P.. I don't understand how this isn't Tiki??? In fact I am going to try to Carve a Lono out of cheese and put in Creating Tiki(if I have time) !!!

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-10-23 21:28 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JimTandem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-24 01:55 am   Permalink

Hey, I spent 3 straight days in the bilges of the frigate I used to serve on cleaning oil and diesel film off the bulkheads for this big inspection we had. Does that qualify me for "bilge" grand membership?

If so, sign me up!

View Profile of JimTandem Send a personal message to JimTandem  Email JimTandem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation