FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food UPDATE Pyrat White is BACK! *$8.99* at BevMo right now! (see pg.3)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
UPDATE Pyrat White is BACK! *$8.99* at BevMo right now! (see pg.3)
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-19 11:03 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-01-18 14:25, martiki wrote:
If you've got an ounce of coco lopez, an ounce of orange juice, four ounces of Pineapple Juice, two ounces of Pussers Rum, and some grated nutmeg and cinnamon, you're all set with a magnificent Painkiller. Add a little more orange if it's still too sweet.

MmmMmm!
Had a couple of Painkillers last night, thanks martiki!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-01-20 6:48 pm   Permalink

my pleasure!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-22 5:03 pm   Permalink

OK, my two bottles are gone. I'm gonna head on down to my Bev n More to see if lightening can strike twice. Wish me luck.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-22 8:43 pm   Permalink

If you dont find any, come down to the San Fernando Valley and we will find you a hundred.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-01-22 9:12 pm   Permalink

They also had quite a few cases in the Huntington Beach store a few days ago.

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-01-23 12:32 am   Permalink

The sale is still on.

I know.

How do I know?

Because martiki...now works for Beverages and More.

more later.....

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-23 12:47 am   Permalink

Holy sh!t! I'm like a sinner who suddenly knows a saint. Like Galileo and the Catholic Church, 007 and M, or Lennon & McCartney, some things were just *meant* to go together. Congrats on the new job! Oh, jeebus, my mind is swimming! How shall I do thy bidding my master????

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-23 4:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-01-23 00:32, martiki wrote:

Because martiki...now works for Beverages and More.

Too bad you don't have any 'product knowledge'!

I've never read anything more perfect! Maybe you can get corporate sponsors for your blind taste test parties... the mind reels at the possibilities! Bevmo will certainly enjoy a substantial increase in rum sales.

Huge congratulations with a flaming garnish!

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-01-23 4:28 pm   Permalink

Well, it would be perfect if it paid well. Even if it paid OK. Even..if it only paid better than In-N-Out, which it doesn't. But it is more fun than flipping burgers, and it will do for the time being.

Sadly, Rum is only the #8 best selling spirit at BevMo. C'mon people, let's get to work!

Also sadly, (god I love my luck) on my fourth day on the job, I dislocated my knee. I'm laid up for a week. Can't drive and can barely walk...and I'm down to my last lime! Nothing makes a boss smile like a new employee filing a workers comp claim!

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-24 09:14 am   Permalink

Martiki, sorry to hear about your knee, however that is funny. I can mail you some limes asap if you like?

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-24 8:53 pm   Permalink

Interesting.
My favorite bartender now has access to every spirit available.

San Francisco, here I come.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-02-15 11:23 am   Permalink

See first message!! Bump! Bump!

the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-16 3:45 pm   Permalink

CONFIRMATION!!! pyrat blanco is $6.99 in store! Wow what a cheap price!

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-16 4:26 pm   Permalink

Damn!
Somebody should buy a case so that we can all go in on it at Tiki Oasis.
If someone does this, put me on the list please!
No Bevmos in my area.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-02-17 11:13 am   Permalink

we bought 3 bottles last week in san diego ~ plus other booze..and packed it on our carry on luggage.

bevmo rules.
WA state liquor stores suck huge.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation