FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food UPDATE Pyrat White is BACK! *$8.99* at BevMo right now! (see pg.3)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
UPDATE Pyrat White is BACK! *$8.99* at BevMo right now! (see pg.3)
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-14 11:10 am   Permalink

Otto wanted me to post this; "I am proud to announce that I have liberated all of the Pyrat light rum from Beverages & More who obviously wanted to desperately get rid of the stuff.
This is $17 rum selling for $7
I was tipped to this sale by Martin AFTER he had cleared out the Oakland location and someone else had cleaned out the SF location
So I felt it my duty to take care of the rest of the Northern Bay area by doing a Rum Run on Sunday and rousting up every last bottle from the Orinda and Walnut Creek locations (both very conveniently located right off of freeways)"
I bought the last one in Dublin two weeks ago, but they still had a few cases then in the Danville location. I don't know how fast they are restocking these.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-14 9:48 pm   Permalink

I have bought a dozen or so of these already, no more left at the BevMo by my house. Thanks for the tip.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-03-14 11:51 pm   Permalink

There's three cases in Mountain View right now. There's also plenty online. If you don't see it at your local BevMo, ask the manager to see if he can get some from another store.

I HIGHLY DOUBT that this rum will ever be seen at BevMo again after this sale.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-06-16 5:52 pm   Permalink

UPDATE:

Pyrat White is back, in somewhat limited quantities. The item has returned to active status at BevMo and is being offered at the ClubBev price of $8.99. Not as good as it once was, but still lot better than the old $18.99 days, and still, for my money, easily the best white rum at that price.

Dosen't appear on the website, but it is in stock at several Bay Area stores.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-06-16 5:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-14 23:51, martiki wrote:
I HIGHLY DOUBT that this rum will ever be seen at BevMo again after this sale.

Shows what I know!

TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-19 12:01 pm   Permalink

thanks for the tip. I'm going to my local shop right now!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-06-23 1:26 pm   Permalink

UPDATE:

It's still considered a close out item according to BevMo spirits group, so I'm not sure how much more will be coming down the pike.

I managed to squeeze out a case for the BevMo Novato store. There's still nine bottles left, so swing by if you're interested.

martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-06-23 1:28 pm   Permalink

Eight.

Post if you need me to hold some for you.

[ This Message was edited by: martiki on 2005-06-23 13:29 ]

webwide
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-23 2:32 pm   Permalink

damn, you guys ran 'em out!

View Profile of webwide Send a personal message to webwide  Email webwide Goto the website of webwide ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation