FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Baxdog's Tiki Extravaganza!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Baxdog's Tiki Extravaganza!
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2002-10-07 1:20 pm   Permalink

Hey all Tiki Centralites,

Baxdog, Al & Shelly, Floratina, Madam Bong, and the Bongster got together this weekend just to put some finishing touches on what is expected to the a very cool TIKI EXTRAVAGANZA!

October 19th is the date. Baxdog will post directions later as I was under Mai Tai's spell and Madam Bong had to drive to and fro.

Baxdog has a very cool pad and backyard area. There will be a main bar inside and an outdoor bar staffed by yours truly.

We are also thinking about taking a 'Sideshow Tiki Bob' tour over to some very tikified apartments in Santa Ana (do you know what 'Santa Ana' means in Spanish? It means - Santa Ana! (get it, I said in Spanish - Anyway)).

Start posting your reply so Bax can get a handle on the logistics. Right now he's planning 1/2 gallon of rum per guest (barf bags are FREE!)

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-07 1:33 pm   Permalink

Bax, let me know if you need help with anything. I'd be happy to help.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop 2013-02-04 20:53 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-07 2:57 pm   Permalink

Hey Bax and Bong!

Tina and I would love to come by but it depends on the time. I come in from the East on the 19th so if you guys go into the evening, I'll be there.

May have to miss the Tiki Sideshow Bob, though.

"So let the sideshow begin.
Hurry, hurry, step right on in."

Aloha,

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-07 11:35 pm   Permalink

Ok my peeps, I'll be there . Email me if you guys need anything.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-08 11:21 am   Permalink

Bax and Kukuinut have gone through meticulous planning. For what will no doubt be a rager.

Part of the plan was to buy $500.00 in booze.
It is a very good plan.
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-08 7:00 pm   Permalink

Everclear will definitely stretch the booze budget. However, the savings can transfer quickly to the bailbondsman. At least this is the foggy recollection I have of certain collegiate punches. Anyway, sure sounds like fun and I look forward to photo postings for a record of the mayhem.

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-09 8:43 pm   Permalink

The party is to start around 6:00-ish, am I right Bax?

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-09 10:28 pm   Permalink

You guys suck! All those bottles look so swell! My quit date for both cigs and drink is on Oct. 18th! I have the "patch" looking at me with that date written on it in BIG BLACK INK ! So, am I going to quit or is Baxdog's, Tina, TikiBong, etc. going to keep me from my quit date? I'm withdrawling allready! I'll have to quit tiki central for a while too and start hangin at Starbucks! God damn cigs!!

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2002-10-10 4:15 pm   Permalink

bamboo Ben,

Good luck and be strong and you will do it. Maybe you should still go to Baxdog's gig, he quit drinking 9 years ago (I think).

We wouldn't want to lose a brother to cigs or booze.

During a moment of weakness, think about your son for inspiration.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2002-10-12 20:50 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mano Tiki Tia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-10 11:06 pm   Permalink

I'll drink to that!!

View Profile of Mano Tiki Tia Send a personal message to Mano Tiki Tia  Email Mano Tiki Tia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-13 08:57 am   Permalink

I have an idea. I'll send my brother. He can fill in for me while I'm on my " get rid of my Nicotine Addiction vacation" from everything but work. He's cool and has a cool tiki/retro pad in Mission Viejo. I'm sure he'll fit right in being he bartended for 15 years. Maybe he'll balance a rock or 2 for you's and blow your minds! It's a trip!

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-13 09:11 am   Permalink

Maybe Ben-smokin"N"drinkin,
You should come over anyway and we can play Schick center, we'll empty the pool put you in the bottom and pour cigs and rum on you till you hurl. That way you can come to the party and we could all have fun.
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-14 07:59 am   Permalink

I tried that at the Bash but it didn't work!
Hold on a minute,I got to find a lighter. O.k., I'm good now. Too bad Shag (or anyone else) hasn't done art on the nicotine Patch! That would be cool!!!! (i can be the lab rat! public service, you know.)
Well, if we don't show, you's all have a Real Good Time! I'm sure you's will! How many Tiki Peeps are going?

[ This Message was edited by: bamboo ben on 2002-10-14 08:02 ]

PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-20 09:08 am   Permalink

Had a great time at Baxdog's Party last night. Baxdog & Kukuinut were gracious hosts. As usual, Al was mixing mouth-watering concotions to perfection while Tiki Centralites enjoyed the music of Weird Uncle Tiki on Uke.

Tiki Bong, Madam Bong, Al and Wes (of House of Tiki) enjoying Al's mixology.

Olivia (sugarcaddydaddy's daughter) and Christian (polynesianpop's son) having fun.

Weird Uncle Tiki & Tiki Bong on the Uke!

Weird Uncle Tiki serenades the kids!

A big "thank you" goes out to Bax and Sara for opening their home and hosting a fabulous gathering. We had a great time!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cellotiki

Posted: 2002-10-20 3:39 pm   Permalink

Great party, Baxter! You certainly have the coolest pool in the world!
Al, sublime drinks as usual.
Thanks all for an awesome night....

... am searching for tiki cello music.

View Profile of Cellotiki Send a personal message to Cellotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation