FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Baxdog's Tiki Extravaganza!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Baxdog's Tiki Extravaganza!
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-22 11:29 pm   Permalink

Sabu, you covered it all: the tall tikis, the food, and the fog that belched out now and then, obscuring all but the light from the twinkles in the trees and the numerous torches that blazed. Guests stood and sighed at the perfect expression of tikiness before them.

That yard was so beautiful, I couldn't tear myself away...not until the next day, in fact. We did not consume green corn cakes for breakfast as planned. The yummy foodstuffs procured for the party called out from the fridge so we ate some more of them.

Kukui and Bax worked very hard to bring this all to fruition, decorating and cooking away. Thank you so much for showing us such a good time. Do it again, do it again!

We were also fortunate to partake in Big Al's drinkmaking magic. Al, you and Velour should have Mixologist Emeritus status bestowed upon you!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-26 09:17 am   Permalink

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U

Everyone who helped out
Moral support
Drinks
Cleanup
Decorations
Reviews
Slaps on the back
All of my (old) friends and some of the new friends a thank you.
I want you to tell everybody that did not make it, so the next time we are crazy enough to do this it will be a total blowout.
And now to Bong,
Bongs work station was taken over by machines, the dock workers could not even help him, and he still made $140,000
And then he tried to put me on the spot with a funny song, and that was ended with a machine also. The laser sight on his chest might have helped out.
NO, I love ya Bongo
And thanks again my good friends ! ! !
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-31 11:15 pm   Permalink

Alohas,

A few more pics from the Baxdog's gig.

I must admit, I'm feelin' kinda lame since these pics are pretty late and don't know how to post the "cool way" (a little help, Al!) but I think I got some good pics just the same. Check out the ones with Big Al, Bartender, extraordinaire!

Here you go -

N-JOY!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/stentiki/lst?.dir=/Baxdog+Party+Photos&.view=t

Uncle Arty

"I do not shun adventure if it comes my way"

- Thor Heyerdahl

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki on 2002-10-31 23:17 ]

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki on 2002-10-31 23:20 ]

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-01 11:09 am   Permalink

Well - no one took any pix of me, but my wife got in there! Probably for the best....

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation