FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving TikiMoose Who wins it.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
TikiMoose Who wins it.
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-26 4:03 pm   Permalink

was it made for his funeral?

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ManoKoa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-27 10:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-01-26 16:03, Tikiwahine wrote:
was it made for his funeral?

That was a zinger.
I say she wins.

View Profile of ManoKoa Send a personal message to ManoKoa  Email ManoKoa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSpecs
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-27 11:07 am   Permalink

Cremate the guy and this thing with him!

View Profile of TikiSpecs Send a personal message to TikiSpecs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-27 1:13 pm   Permalink

What the hell is it? What the hell is that thing? What the HELL is that damn thing? WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!!!!!!! Oh, I know what it is.........., but WHAT THE HELL IS IT!!!

View Profile of tikifreak Send a personal message to tikifreak  Email tikifreak Goto the website of tikifreak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-27 2:05 pm   Permalink

well I don't know WHAT it is, but it looks like it's sitting on top of a spice rack! See those little stenciled ivy leaves?

I guess you could stick it on your car for a parade or something, or maybe take it camping with you? Or heck, maybe even fishing. The flaming hair makes me thing of stuff that's fast...that's why I thought of the car.

-Tw

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-27 2:39 pm   Permalink

I shudder to venture a guess, because I'm not particularly sure that I want to win it (No comment on the craftsmanship...)

But one would have to guess that it was either made for a Moose Lodge bar or for part of some Moose Lodge event. I had the unique of experience of being a bartender at a lodge for a couple of weeks. It was pretty much the dead opposite of anything Tiki: Simple drinks (whisky and beer), bad atmosphere, depressing mood. But hopefully they all aren't like that.

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-27 2:59 pm   Permalink

I shudder to venture a guess, because I'm not particularly sure that I want to win it (No comment on the craftsmanship...)

But one would have to guess that it was either made for a Moose Lodge bar or for part of some Moose Lodge event. I had the unique of experience of being a bartender at a lodge for a couple of weeks. It was pretty much the dead opposite of anything Tiki: Simple drinks (whisky and beer), bad atmosphere, depressing mood. But hopefully they all aren't like that.

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-27 6:13 pm   Permalink

You should get ahold of Trader Joe's supermarkets. Your work looks a lot like the wood pieces they use for signage at the one where I live. They're very close in style, actually. You don't make them, do you???

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sonofabeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-28 08:32 am   Permalink

This guy was born in Hawaii and moved to Maine as a child.Later years he moved to florida.It is not Satin but????? Because they lived in Maine for most his life he somewhat adopted the moose to fulfill his need in Hawaiian tradition style.And he loved to drink so the story goes.I personally believe this dude was smashed when he made the request.

View Profile of sonofabeach Send a personal message to sonofabeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sonofabeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-28 08:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-01-27 14:05, Tikiwahine wrote:
well I don't know WHAT it is, but it looks like it's sitting on top of a spice rack! See those little stenciled ivy leaves?

I guess you could stick it on your car for a parade or something, or maybe take it camping with you? Or heck, maybe even fishing. The flaming hair makes me thing of stuff that's fast...that's why I thought of the car.

-Tw

Do not tell the wife I brought it in the house.TikiMoose wedged in ass singing Hapa Heole Hula Girl in Suprano.

View Profile of sonofabeach Send a personal message to sonofabeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-28 4:41 pm   Permalink

I've got it, it's supposed to be Ted Nugent after a BBQ gone horribly bad.

The Nuge....pre after show BBQ party

Post show after adding too much lighter fluid....

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF MOTHRA on 2005-01-28 16:50 ]

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-04 07:05 am   Permalink

interesting thread.

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation