FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » Tiki Make Over Monday!! Crazy AL TV
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki Make Over Monday!! Crazy AL TV
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-31 4:35 pm   Permalink

This is unacceptable. You’re fired.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-31 5:54 pm   Permalink

Oh Well, I guess we need to know more about the FBI.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-01 1:38 pm   Permalink

next week on Monster Garage Monday 7th @ 9:00, Woody Surf Wagon. I only saw a 7 sec. clip but I liked what I saw. What is better than a woody? The surf board - A tiki god.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-01 3:45 pm   Permalink

maybe they moved the show to make a tiki week. My good friend Jim (long time woodie builder and starter of the C'AL Dash Board Dolly Production!) was asked to be the head Woodie Man on this crew... He called me to try and get me on the show..lol.. but it did not work out...crap'o... next week i got a unrelated call for the Dude Room... tiki is out and about!!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-01 11:16 pm   Permalink

I still think that "Crazy Al" would be a great kids show. Someone has to pick this concept up before he gets arthritus!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dimethios
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-01 11:22 pm   Permalink

Congrats Al! I can't wait to see it! I don't have any means of recording it tho. Is there any way someone could record it and put it on a cd for me?

View Profile of Dimethios Send a personal message to Dimethios      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-07 6:35 pm   Permalink

OK,
Dude Room is on every day this week at noon. Wed the 9th is Al's episode. My schedule is Direct TV, North County San Diego, Pacific Time, check you local listings.
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-07 6:43 pm   Permalink

Surfs up
The Woody show is on. It was created on the West coast but we on the East coast are watching it right now. Wood carved sunglasses, palm tree in the garage, tiki board along with pinstripes, check.
Matching shirts with what else, tiki

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY on 2005-02-07 18:46 ]

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-08 7:38 pm   Permalink

Tomorrow (Wednesday February 9) at 12:00 noon on Discovery Channel for west coast folk with DirecTV. Set your Tivos!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-02-09 11:34 am   Permalink

I'm on the west coast, and it's now showing 3:00PM on my digital cable schedule...

Double check, folks!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 11:36 am   Permalink

Holly TV Mix Masters!!!!! Bat Tikis!!! not shame time same channel!!!

(While looking at the local 'TV Guide Channel to find this info... there's a Magnum PI special with a Ku Tiki as a Prop!!! they're pulling 'clues' out of it's head??!!!!!!!!!) Every wacky....

Looks like air time is 12:00 noon for Direct TV folks and 3:00PM here in HB CA for Local Cable.......

i might as well shoot my self around 12:30 when a friend with satellite calls to tell me........

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 12:43 pm   Permalink

"To be perfectly honest with you I think Tiki blows, honestly, Tiki Blows" Vin Diesel looking contractor Dude.

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 1:00 pm   Permalink

CRAZY ALLLL!!!!!
The show was slowin down until you arrived. Then when she announced your arrival,
and you were suddenly there… it was like a breath of fresh Tiki!
Glad Oceanic Arts got a plug in there too.
Al’s Tiki made the room come alive. The room ended up lookin great.
I liked that painting too.
WE LOVE YA AL!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 1:07 pm   Permalink

C'Al-
I just saw it... You were in fine form! Excellent job!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 1:29 pm   Permalink

That room was bamBOO!
Crazy Al rules!
He was pretty much the only reason the show was worth watching, besides seeing the end result.

Was it me or was the crew a bit whiny?
"I don't like this", "this is impossible", "I don't get it", "tiki blows"...WTF!
They could have used the time spent listening to the crew vent & shown them shopping at OA, researching design ideas or coaxing Al to do the show........anything other than listen them bitching about everything.
I did like the fact that the designer stuck to her guns & didn't let her crew push her around or change her mind about her ideas.
Also I thought the painting & fish tank were very cool & I even liked the bar. Interesting concept for the bar top.
Indeed a very cool tiki room in the end.
Al, you represent the best part of this group & do us all proud!

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation