FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Anyone interested in going to re-opening of the Enchanted Tiki Room in Disneyland? Approx Sat Mar 12
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Anyone interested in going to re-opening of the Enchanted Tiki Room in Disneyland? Approx Sat Mar 12
Hanalei_Pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-05 11:58 am   Permalink

Well this is ironic - my pirate group is planning a trip to DLand on the 13th! They have been harrassing me to go... it is too bad it can't be the the 12th - then I could appear as a Hoity Toity AND as a Port Royal Privateer! (perhaps wear my pirate hat with a tiki shirt?) I told them I didn't know if I could go due to work... so same goes here, and if I don't make it, I'll be there in spirit. Is there any kind of a head count? I'd be coming solo so I'd feel better if not everyone was already paired off. Also how are you guys going to meet up? You need to pick out a meeting place or trade cell phone numbers or something. Yes, it SURE IS expensive to go... many of the pirates have yearly passes - I am going to have to check into that because it is normally about $50 just to walk through the DLand gate (and that is ONE gate, not both parks gates!)

View Profile of Hanalei_Pirate Send a personal message to Hanalei_Pirate  Goto the website of Hanalei_Pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-06 4:47 pm   Permalink

Alia and I will be in DL the following weekend, the 18th to 20th. If anyone wants to join us for a second Tiki Room fest. I think AlnShely are in. Anyone else....Dr.Z? Sabu?

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-06 6:49 pm   Permalink

Mike, I'll join you guys as well. That is, if you guys go on either the 18th or 20th. I have the Deluxe Pass and Saturday blockouts begin on the 19th for that.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-06 6:52 pm   Permalink

Cool!!! I'm in
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-06 7:41 pm   Permalink

We can make the 19th or 20th, but only during the evening. DolphinTiki works on Saturdays, and the 20th is the Long Beach Swap Meet. Howz that?
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-07 08:49 am   Permalink

We have to head home Sunday afternoon, so it looks like Friday or Saturday night! Can't wait!!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-07 09:08 am   Permalink

Well if its Friday night count me in! I get off work at 3pm so I'll be able to get there by 3:30. If you all are going to the park earlier than that I'll hook up y'all via celfone.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-07 09:59 am   Permalink

Fri is good. What do you guys say?
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-07 2:25 pm   Permalink

So what day have you agreed upon? Friday March 18th?

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-07 7:00 pm   Permalink

Don't know if Friday night will work for Dr.Z and Dolphin...?

Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-07 7:54 pm   Permalink

Yeah I missread that I thought he was free on Fri. Sunday?
Mahalo,
Al

Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-08 02:24 am   Permalink

i was still planning on going on the 12th... is anyone else going that date? if that indeed still is the official re-opening date?

[ This Message was edited by: Futura Girl on 2005-03-08 02:37 ]

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-09 12:25 pm   Permalink

As far as I know, Saturday March 12 is still the official re-opening date. I was planning on going, but now my work schedule might not allow for it, and my fiance will definitely not be able to go at all.

Anyone else from the Bay Area still planning on going this Saturday March 12?

[ This Message was edited by: Mai Tai on 2005-03-09 12:26 ]

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-09 6:18 pm   Permalink

This is so exciting! Fraid I can't make the opening, but I know I'll be there sometime soon. I've always loved the Tiki Room as a kid and, of course, as an adult. A trip to Dizneelan wouldn't be the same without visiting the Tiki Room!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-09 8:34 pm   Permalink

Me: LA LA LA, wanna go to disneyland but have no concept of time, LA LA LA!

Work: MUAHAHAHA! I Will reschedule so Blair can NEVER go to DISNEYLAND!

A talking banana: I am a talking banana

Me: NOOOOOO!!!!

So, I have to work that weekend. bummer. Then, my parents are going down the next weekend. Augh! Leave some mugs and shirts on the shelves, if'n ya don't mind.

TraderTiki.com
Exotic Syrups for Tropical Mixology!

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation