FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events SF Tiki Crawl 5: Hotel Announced
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
SF Tiki Crawl 5: Hotel Announced
SwedeTiki

Posted: 2005-02-24 7:54 pm   Permalink

What is this Tiki Crawl? Do you mean in the city, San Fransisco? When? Can I go? I'm new and not knowing these things. I can get a house/ condo, but where do you everyone go to? Will I be near to you?

View Profile of SwedeTiki Send a personal message to SwedeTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SwedeTiki

Posted: 2005-02-24 7:56 pm   Permalink

I am seeing this thing I will click on and kknow- Uff Duh.

View Profile of SwedeTiki Send a personal message to SwedeTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-24 8:09 pm   Permalink

Me and the hubby are trying to fanangle this trip. Gotta get the lil one's taken care of. So why do we need a hotel room? It sounds like there won't be time to sleep! Who needs sleep? Can I crash at my cousin's pad in Citrus Heights- it's about an hour away. In good traffic. Or I can ride BART all night. I know this dude with a boat at the harbor. Could I stay there and still get the full tiki experience?

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-25 11:26 am   Permalink

Booked for Saturday night at the Phoenix!!
I just realized the cut off for the rates offered was the 18th. Just called & I got the rate anyway!
Good times!
Yeehaw!!

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-02-25 2:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-24 20:09, Hau 'oli Tiki wrote:
Me and the hubby are trying to fanangle this trip. Gotta get the lil one's taken care of. So why do we need a hotel room? It sounds like there won't be time to sleep! Who needs sleep? Can I crash at my cousin's pad in Citrus Heights- it's about an hour away. In good traffic. Or I can ride BART all night. I know this dude with a boat at the harbor. Could I stay there and still get the full tiki experience?

Citrus Heights is a hell of a hoof. You don't need to stay at the Phoenix to have the full experience, but I think it's going to be a hell of a lot of fun. Wish I was staying there! BART doesn't run all night, and there's usually some kinky stuff going on in the rear of the train by the end of the night.

Full schedule is coming in the next day or two, plus the first chance to buy tickets for the Magic Bus!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation