FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving More projects 3 Gods carved TikiBar
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
More projects 3 Gods carved TikiBar
sonofabeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-06 7:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-05 18:13, scaperman wrote:
That looks really cool your very talented

You aint seen nothing yet! I can dance like Michael Jackson and Tumble like Evil after a few six packs.Just Kidding.I cant dance alick bud I do fall alot.Thanks

View Profile of sonofabeach Send a personal message to sonofabeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sonofabeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-06 7:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-06 12:22, JimTandem wrote:
Hey Sonofabeach, that bar front looks great. I'm not sure of a bartop for it, any nice wood with a clean clearcoat on it. I say keep the focal point on your carvings, you have to spot light those dudes on the front, either from below or above! Nice work.

Thanks.I hope to keep with the Island Tradition.But sometimes once I get going can get carried away.Knowing me the top will end up having all kinds of stuff on it and i will have to start over and do it again.Cant help myself.Thanks again.Spot lights.Never thought of that.

View Profile of sonofabeach Send a personal message to sonofabeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sonofabeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-10 08:11 am   Permalink

Thanks Jimtandem.Have the top trim etc. almost complete.Will post it for imput.Hope to get a few good ideas from TC members to finish it off.

[ This Message was edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-02-10 08:21 ]

sonofabeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-10 08:15 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-06-14 07:37 ]

finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-10 08:31 am   Permalink

Nice! The detail is amazing. I love the shading, especially on the legs.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-10 09:06 am   Permalink

something needs to happen with the center guy's left eye right? Show us the finished product
I thought that he looked formiluar, Don the tiki king

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY on 2005-02-10 09:11 ]

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sonofabeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-10 09:30 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-10 09:06, teaKEY wrote:
something needs to happen with the center guy's left eye right? Show us the finished product
I thought that he looked formiluar, Don the tiki king

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY on 2005-02-10 09:11 ]

Actully the orginal God went to the museum (0r was it sold) with one one missing.Thought it added a little something extra from a artistic and or conversation point of view.You were the first to notice,or at the very least mention it.Should I leave it or shade it.

[ This Message was edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-02-10 09:40 ]

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-10 10:32 am   Permalink

Well
Since you have a reason for the missing eye (like in "Kill Bill") then I guess I would leave it be. The tiki Don King

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-12 5:56 pm   Permalink

Finally we see the third panel finished. Looks good Soab. The center guys eye does look unfinished, but can stay thet wayif you like.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sonofabeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-15 11:40 am   Permalink

Thanks ben.Not sure yet.Waiting to see the overall finished product.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation