FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving How to fight Winter Tiki blues in snow states
How to fight Winter Tiki blues in snow states
Mister Sparkle

Posted: 2005-02-01 10:02 am   Permalink

I thought Id share one of the few advantages we snow states have over you tropical Tiki peeps.

Where else can you make a Tiki in under 1 hour!
For a reference, the Tiki is actually about 7 feet tall.

[ This Message was edited by: Mister Sparkle on 2005-02-01 10:02 ]

View Profile of Mister Sparkle Send a personal message to Mister Sparkle  Email Mister Sparkle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilee
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-02-01 10:45 am   Permalink

Great job. I live in Michigan and for years now have been entertaining the idea of building a snow tiki but have never got around to it. It would be fun to make a small molding of the tiki and make tri colored/flavored bomb pops in the freezer. Sell em' to Ice cream trucks and the Dairy Queen. "Sorry Kids, we're all out of Mr. Mistys, How about a Mister Moai"

View Profile of tikilee Send a personal message to tikilee  Email tikilee Goto the website of tikilee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
iamsjn
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-02-01 12:58 pm   Permalink

Okay.........
Now thats just cool.

I'm envisioning an entire family of Moai out in your yard. You'd be the talk of the neighborhood!

SJN

View Profile of iamsjn Send a personal message to iamsjn  Email iamsjn Goto the website of iamsjn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-02 4:55 pm   Permalink

Okay now I'm inspired. Our last snowstorm dumped near 2 feet, but the snow was unpackable. It's settled in now, so maybe this weekend I will build a Snow Maui. Will post pics.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation