FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Warehouse, Marina Del Rey - Sat., Feb. 5
The Warehouse, Marina Del Rey - Sat., Feb. 5
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-02-01 9:04 pm   Permalink

Tiki Bird & I thought it was about time we checked out The Warehouse in Marina Del Rey, CA. We're planning to have dinner and rum barrels this Saturday, February 5, around 7:30pm. If anyone's interested in joining us, PM me & I'll add you to our reservation.

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-01 11:37 pm   Permalink

Ooh! I love the Warehouse! My plans for the weekend are squishy at the moment (my friend Monica might be coming to town)... I'll let you know!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-05 01:16 am   Permalink

Mmmmmm... yes, delicious rum barrels - but not served in their trademark "Warehouse" barrel mugs! WTF?? Anyhow, it's quite a nice place - I think we'll join you. Add us to the list & we'll see you tonight!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-07 7:28 pm   Permalink

Good to see you at Purple Orchid's later on.

I thought the Warehouse mugs were extinct. Now, do I add them to my collection, even though I have no more display space?

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation