FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Central night out in Philadelphia - 2/19
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki Central night out in Philadelphia - 2/19
ikitnrev
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-02-10 5:48 pm   Permalink

It looks as if I will be able to make the trip up from DC for this event. It will give me an opportunity to visit some other friends in the Philly area - one who had formerly been into tiki in the mid-90's.

So please add 3 to the group list for the 19th.

Vern

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-10 6:10 pm   Permalink

woohooo!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-10 7:34 pm   Permalink

It looks like TC maybe taking over the Kona Kai for the 19th. What do you think they'll say when you say party of about 20? Look out Kona Kai the TCers are coming!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGoddess
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-11 04:24 am   Permalink

Should we all plan on having dinner at the place or is the outing just for drinks and the floor show?
I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

View Profile of TikiGoddess Send a personal message to TikiGoddess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-11 06:57 am   Permalink

I'd say its up to the individual person. I planned on food, I don't know about anyone else.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-12 08:13 am   Permalink

I'm making the reservations today. Last chance is at 2PM!

johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-12 09:33 am   Permalink

I just got the go ahead! Put in 1 for me - my wife is gonna be babysitting!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-12 09:52 am   Permalink

Hale Tiki , I have 12 people coming with me counting myself .If anyone backs out I will pm you so we can call an adjust if nessercery. so I will still contact you as the 19th approaches

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-12 10:07 am   Permalink

RESERVATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE!

You can change the amoutn of people by a few, but if it's drastic, they need to know.

The reservations are for 7:30. 24 people, it looks like. Remember, its $5 a head, and reservations are under Tiki.

tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-14 07:05 am   Permalink

I am scheduled to work Sat night, but I am desperately trying to switch so I work in the day... then I hopefully will be able to dump my kids off at Grandma's house. So I might add two more to the head count...

I am working harder at trying to get off for this than I do when I actually work!

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-16 1:08 pm   Permalink

BUMP!

Just wanted to remind everyone.

Erika
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-17 09:22 am   Permalink

I just spotted this event listing! Is there still time to worm my way in? (Two people, me and my husband.)

View Profile of Erika Send a personal message to Erika      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-19 06:39 am   Permalink

Well it looks like life threw me another curve ball, and I won't be able to attend tonight.

Hopefully, there will be another gathering that I can attend. Have fun everyone!

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-19 07:45 am   Permalink

Don't forget 7:30 tonight, at the Kona Kai. $5 a head, reservations under Tiki. See you all there! Oh, and to identify myself, I'll probably be the youngest one there, with the redheaded gal on his arm.

Aloha!!!!!!

Erika
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-19 11:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-19 06:39, tikimug wrote:
Well it looks like life threw me another curve ball, and I won't be able to attend tonight.

Sadly, the same goes for me. Have fun, everybody, and I hope there'll be a Philadelphia Tiki Central night #2 soon!

[ This Message was edited by: Erika on 2005-02-19 11:57 ]

View Profile of Erika Send a personal message to Erika      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation