FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts teaKEY's got a Bar or two *Update*
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
teaKEY's got a Bar or two *Update*
TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-01 4:37 pm   Permalink

BOOGEDY! CHOMP!! CHOMP!!!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-02 06:24 am   Permalink

Thanks frostiki and I believe a thanks to Traveling:).

Yeah, the fang look and feel deadly. The hang down with space behind them. The picture doesn't show the depth/ 3D quality as it is.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-02 1:18 pm   Permalink

could it be from headhunterstudio?
Logo

Pimp your tiki

Hassan patterson?

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-02 1:57 pm   Permalink

Hassan, PIMP YOUR TIKI! That's it. I tried Emailing him and got nothing. Anyone know him??

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 06:51 am   Permalink

His sketches are pretty awesome and his website is cool as well. I really would like to have some of his work on display at my house someday.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 6:53 pm   Permalink

kbgator- yes, I like the sketches that he does and a cut above his colored photo-shopped? pics. I would imagine it to be hard to color with the computer. Weird thing about Hassen is that I don't remember hearing anything about him on TC but he always has a full page ad in Tiki Magazine and was featured as an Up and Coming Tiki Artist. Maybe this mug will help bring him out of the studio to come chat it up.

I got the pleasure to have a mug made of one of my designs I submitted for the TikiFarm Contest. TikiFArm could still use this for a future mug (HINT HINT) but my dad decided to give it a whirl. I couple of mine ideas made Honorable mention and I will show a pic of the 1.Unglazed 2.Glazed but not fired 3.And Fired version of the mug starting tomorrow.

The mug that I'm referring to is seen below. Its one of the mugs that is not crossed out.

I guess the Tiki Dog comments are over, not two pages like TikitOny's hut. Note to self, use more color. ok everyone, have a great night and stay safe. I'm out

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 07:27 am   Permalink

some of the many I did.

An idea that I can touch A dream that I can hold

kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 08:35 am   Permalink

TeaKey:
I like the sketch that is at the top right hand corner. Could you show this one up closer.

Looks good from a far but maybe its far from good.

blacksandz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 5:09 pm   Permalink

That's Hot!

Delicious, teaKEY!

sandz

View Profile of blacksandz Send a personal message to blacksandz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 3:02 pm   Permalink

KBgator, here is my top right. Simple lines and would be TFArm's first totem mug.

BlackSands, love that name. Put the word black in front of something, and makes for a cool name.
More like this, don't you think.

Would love to have a molded mug like this. Its humor that only a true tiki lover would get.

Got some stain and glaze of there. Amber for the tiki with a bit of stain for wood grain. Black matte pot. Yellow flames. Red wasn't an option and yellow and black will look good. Logs, stained to look just like the real thing.

see my little masks in the background

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 3:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

KBgator, here is my top right. Simple lines and would be TFArm's first totem mug.

Are you saying that none of these qualify as "totem" mugs?

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 3:31 pm   Permalink

You know, right after, I saw some stacked tiki candles and thought of that Shag mug. Maybe I meant having three tiki stacked high. That is kinda usual. But now its got me thinking, is a totem two plus or is it more.

Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 5:22 pm   Permalink

teakey, really like it, and all of your pottery you got. im planning on making my first mug this summer. i just need to figure it out a little bit more, then get cash for the materials.
thanks for posting your art, always

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-06 12:53 pm   Permalink

TeaKey:
I was talking about the one at the top right of the first image picture, the post before to totem pic.

Anyways do you have my Tiki Oasis 6 Mug for me!!

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-06 1:46 pm   Permalink

Tiki Duddy- Thanks for the nice words. I've been thinking off and on about posting pics when the feedback is so little. I like hearing what you guys think. It could be something that I never though of/ a new perspective. I think that if out of every 50 pictures, you get half of an idea, it's worth it. All the people that have posted something, it adds up to many new thoughts.

KBgator, you must be talking about someone elses mug then. Those were the honor mentions that didn't win in the Tiki Farm contest. Mine shown were the bottom four. Event mug, I don't have that one. YOu and I are always asking around for pick-ups. My collection is pretty golden at the moment and the eye catching mugs are all I have room for now. But they are the ones that are probably going to be out of my budget. I'm trying to save up some money.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation