FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Pub Tiki mugs...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Pub Tiki mugs...
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 9:17 pm   Permalink

What a classic, Tim.
Man, the parking situation must have really sucked there to make such a big deal out of free parking! Like "..these Mai Tais suck, but hey, we got 1 and 1/2 hours free parking, yeah!!!"

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 9:37 pm   Permalink

I think this cartoon will finally put to rest any rumors that the mysterious 1 1/2 is related to anything besides parking. Why did they waste their time calling it Pub Tiki anyway? They should have gone with something a little more catchy like... Free Parking's Pub Tiki.

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2018-04-11 3:55 pm   Permalink

saw this online and wanted to add it to Locating Tiki but could only find this listing about the mysterious Pub Tiki

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-04-22 2:51 pm   Permalink

Thi is the only mug we have ever found. Got it on eBay 15 or more years ago. I hope it's the same place.

The tiki handle is not very refined.

Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2018-04-22 14:52 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-04-23 9:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-04-22 14:51, danlovestikis wrote:
This is the only mug we have ever found. Got it on eBay 15 or more years ago. I hope it's the same place.

I'd say it's the same place alright! The font is bang on and really......Pub Tiki is such a different and unique name there can't be too many!

That is a great mug Wendy and I'd say is very rare. That design with the handle is crazy cool. I think it belongs in the CryptoMugs thread myself but we can leave that to the masses on here

TabooDan

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 11 days ago; 8:26 pm   Permalink

TabooDan thank you for the suggestion. It's fun to have a rare mug. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 9 days ago; 10:03 am   Permalink

Here is our other Pub Tiki mug.

Wendy

uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 8 days ago; 03:26 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=8250&forum=5&start=0

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation