FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Pub Tiki mugs...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Pub Tiki mugs...
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 9:17 pm   Permalink

What a classic, Tim.
Man, the parking situation must have really sucked there to make such a big deal out of free parking! Like "..these Mai Tais suck, but hey, we got 1 and 1/2 hours free parking, yeah!!!"

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 9:37 pm   Permalink

I think this cartoon will finally put to rest any rumors that the mysterious 1 1/2 is related to anything besides parking. Why did they waste their time calling it Pub Tiki anyway? They should have gone with something a little more catchy like... Free Parking's Pub Tiki.

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2018-04-11 3:55 pm   Permalink

saw this online and wanted to add it to Locating Tiki but could only find this listing about the mysterious Pub Tiki

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-04-22 2:51 pm   Permalink

Thi is the only mug we have ever found. Got it on eBay 15 or more years ago. I hope it's the same place.

The tiki handle is not very refined.

Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2018-04-22 14:52 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-04-23 9:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2018-04-22 14:51, danlovestikis wrote:
This is the only mug we have ever found. Got it on eBay 15 or more years ago. I hope it's the same place.

I'd say it's the same place alright! The font is bang on and really......Pub Tiki is such a different and unique name there can't be too many!

That is a great mug Wendy and I'd say is very rare. That design with the handle is crazy cool. I think it belongs in the CryptoMugs thread myself but we can leave that to the masses on here

TabooDan

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-05-13 8:26 pm   Permalink

TabooDan thank you for the suggestion. It's fun to have a rare mug. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-05-15 10:03 am   Permalink

Here is our other Pub Tiki mug.

Wendy

uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-05-16 03:26 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=8250&forum=5&start=0

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 20 days ago; 7:16 pm   Permalink

uncle trav what a great thread, thank you. They have this mug but this post doesn't so I'll add it here.

We had forgotten we had this one. It was so much fun to just stumble across it.

Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 6 days ago; 6:18 pm   Permalink

Dan's doing some rearraigning of his tiki collection and found this mug. It was a fun discovery. Wendy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation