Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Carving Tiki
Carving Tiki
Tiki carver

Posted: 2005-02-10 11:49 pm   Permalink

Hello,
I`am from Germany and i have a Question. Has anyone a book or something about carving or chainsaw carving a Tiki Figure ?

Thank you

View Profile of Tiki carver Send a personal message to Tiki carver  Email Tiki carver     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
doctiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-02-11 05:59 am   Permalink

Tiki Carver, welcome, there may or may not be a book on carving tikis, but Tiki Central , this forum , and the TC carvers will be able answer any question you may have. They have answered all my question. Doc Tiki

[ This Message was edited by: doctiki on 2005-02-11 06:00 ]

View Profile of doctiki Send a personal message to doctiki  Email doctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-11 06:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-10 23:49, Tiki carver wrote:
Hello,
I`am from Germany and i have a Question. Has anyone a book or something about carving or chainsaw carving a Tiki Figure ?

Thank you

Hello and welcome!

Boy, did you ask a loaded question! Just start with the Carving Post at the top of this forum. It will answer a LOT of your questions. After that, use the Search feature to find additional info, and after that, just ask. Someone will always be willing to help.

And above all, show lots of pics, we love to see em!! There is a Help/FAQ section that should help you with that.

Have fun.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ManoKoa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-02-11 06:36 am   Permalink

ALOHA to ya -

This site is full of info. Thing is, is that it's sporadic but thanks to the search feature you can find exactly what you're looking for if it's on this forum. It will all depend on what keywords and word combinations you use. As mentioned, you can always just ask a specific question. This site is like an interactive book.

View Profile of ManoKoa Send a personal message to ManoKoa  Email ManoKoa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation