FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Since Jab says... VLV rockabilly weekender March 24-28 post thing...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Since Jab says... VLV rockabilly weekender March 24-28 post thing...
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-21 3:26 pm   Permalink

TraderPup!!!! Look into my eyes, you are getting sleeeeeepy, sleeeeeepy! Now repeat after me,
There's no place like Vegas, There's no place like Vegas, there's no place like Vegas...
hehehehe
Hope to see you there, and
all you other fine TC folks that are gonna be in Sin City!
wheeeeeeeee
Pea

[ This Message was edited by: sweetpea on 2005-03-21 15:31 ]

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-03-22 5:10 pm   Permalink

MonkeyBoy & I will do our best to make it to the Hooch & Smooch, as long as we're out of there in time for food and Big Sandy.

I'm not sure about the Golden Steer on Saturday - I was thinking of seeing the Dragstrip Trio, but beef sounds mighty good. And probably the best time to go given the other stuff I don't want to miss... and also probably the only decent meal I'll remember to eat all weekend, if last year is any indication.

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-03-22 5:36 pm   Permalink

LAWebChick -

We're dining at the Golden Steer on Friday at 7:00.

And Battista's on Saturday at 5:00 sharp so we can get back to see the Flatfoot Shakers at 6:45.

PM me if you want to get on the reservation for either.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-22 7:35 pm   Permalink

I won't be at VLV but I just had to say the Jab's efforts really give me hope that one day all mods and rockers can get along.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-26 6:08 pm   Permalink

jab!
didn't read this post until now - cause i just made the last minute trek out here... gonna see ann margrock at the stardust tonight, but maybe see you guys later in the evening?

hope you had a swanky time at the steer!

in any case... cheer nice and LOUD FOR GORILLA X in the burlesque contest!!!

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-28 12:01 pm   Permalink

Flew out of Vegas at 6:45 am today. I am SLEEPY!!!! (But the steak was GREAT!) ZAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 2:14 pm   Permalink

Damn you, Vegas, you took my voice! I haven't been able to speak properly since Thursday. What a damned fun time, tho. It was especially great to see the Sea-Tikis again, and LAWebChick and MonkeyBoy... and it was neat-o for two of my dearest friends, Monica & Mig to finally meet each other. It was a wild time, and Vegas kicked my ass.

Pics:
http://photo.humuhumu.com/v/crazymofo/lasvegas/

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

[ This Message was edited by: Humuhumu 2005-09-23 15:06 ]

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation